from Sennheiser px100 to ALESSANDRO GRADO MUSIC SERIES ONE

OP
prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali
D3 it is!!!:D btw wot do u think abt sony walkman x series btw hd isn so much a priority FLAC support is essential as i've a lot of albums in FLAC

red dragon

Master troll
I don`t know anything about Sony Walkman series bro!But is does not play FLAC(does play WAV though),Cowon on the other hand plays almost all formats.D3 had some sw issues,hope those are solved now.
If video playback is not needed Cowon A9 is a brilliant player.

aniket.cain

Padawan
hmmm thought apple was the best nevertheless recommend me something under 15k with atleast 16gb of storage space with 1080p playback

Apple is the best as a multimedia device, because it is an all-rounder. Not because it has the best SQ. People who think iPods are best, sound quality wise, haven't heard other better players.

red dragon

Master troll
^^But it has pretty good s.q for most people..use the line out of ipod touch and you will see the difference straightway and it has some insane mods available(though extremely expensive)

aniket.cain

Padawan
Yes, I know iPod touch has pretty good SQ. And it will suffice for most people. But it could have been better. I had bought one for myself, a 32GB model, a few months ago. To me, it sounded a bit 'hollow'. And I was thinking of buying a Fiio E7 to connect to the line-out to get a better sound, but it would have made the whole thing bulky. I decided to move to Cowon J3 instead and sold the iPod. Personally, I care for SQ much more than all other features combined. I am now happy with my J3.
Here is a link of the iPod I sold after using it for 10 days: :-D
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/completed-closed-deals/140877-apple-ipod-touch-4g-32gb.html

rkrk_gk

Right off the assembly line
Guys,

I've recently purchased Sennheiser PX 80, anyone have experience on this headphone.. I see PX 100 and PX 80 have same specifications. Anyone can able to highlight the diffs or some interesting features, recommendations; curious to know about it.

PS: I'm using my audio source as Nokia 5130 XM ;) and also i see a lot bass on Sony Walkman Series.

Thanks,

OP
prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali
Guys,

I've recently purchased Sennheiser PX 80, anyone have experience on this headphone.. I see PX 100 and PX 80 have same specifications. Anyone can able to highlight the diffs or some interesting features, recommendations; curious to know about it.

PS: I'm using my audio source as Nokia 5130 XM ;) and also i see a lot bass on Sony Walkman Series.

Thanks,

sry no idea m8

Top Bottom