Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
First Google & if you dont find what you want then post here

try this *www.efonica.com/efonica/site/index.html

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
You post here when google does not help.
BTW, you cannot call from PC to Landline for free in India as it is not allowed by TRAI.

OP
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

In the zone
But GLobe7 Is free U can Call frm PC to CEll....

But u need to Watch Free Videozz Addz...for 1 Hr..THn u will get 1 $ talktime..lol...

IS their ANy VOIP.....Free ....to talk frm PC to Cell

eddie

El mooooo
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm said:
IS their ANy VOIP.....Free ....to talk frm PC to Cell
Looks like you did not understand what tech_your_future said. Calling PC to landline/cell is illegal and this discussion should not be happening here.

OP
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

In the zone
WTF ?? if i PAid To Any VOIP ....frmm y paypal...Account to talk...

is it Illegal.... thn y they r makin...this Business if itz Illegal ??

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
It seems globe7 service isn't illegal cos the fees are paid to TRAI for calls by the money they receive when you watch the ads. Well, it seems legal to me, so I am letting this continue. Basically, the call is not happening free of cost, it's just that you are getting it free of cost. But, watching ads for 1 hour to do that, no way. I'd never do that, I have better things for my bandwidth and time.

eddie

El mooooo
Dude try and understand! Every country has different laws regarding their telecom sector. TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) does not allow you to call land line or cell phones in India using internet telephony. You can make international calls but not STD or local. This move was made to protect the existing telecom infrastructure. Got it?

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
eddie said:
Dude try and understand! Every country has different laws regarding their telecom sector. TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) does not allow you to call land line or cell phones in India using internet telephony. You can make international calls but not STD or local. This move was made to protect the existing telecom infrastructure. Got it?
He is right I already had posted it in many threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom