FREE OFFER: Get Ashampoo Burning Studio 2007 Totally Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Exclusive Computeractive Download Offer - Expires December 13, 2006
We’re giving you the full commercial version of Ashampoo Burning Studio 2007, a fully featured program for creating audio and data CDs and DVDs.

*img172.imageshack.us/img172/1387/jizije8wu5.gif

Burner software too complicated? Get power, simplicity and file backup too!

The new Ashampoo Burning Studio 6 keeps all the advantages of its predecessor and adds multi-disc file backup, an integrated audio CD ripper and further improved support for the exciting new Blu-ray format with capacities of up to 25 gigabytes per layer.

Many users are tired of over-complicated CD burning applications that are getting harder and harder to use. Sometimes you can waste most of your time just trying to find a function. Ashampoo Burning Studio focuses on what you want: To burn discs quickly, easily, with maximum quality and minimum hassle. It includes everything you need to be able to do that. And it excludes everything that could get in the way.

Same simplicity, more power
Ashampoo Burning Studio 6 is still totally simple and intuitive to use. We listened to your feedback, added the new functions you asked for and made a long list of corrections and changes. The result is a better, more powerful and more efficient CD, DVD and Blu-ray burning application.
Download Ashampoo Burning Studio 2007 - FREE - (8.4MB)

Source

G

gxsaurav

Note : This app is Windows Vista Compatible, & in UI it's like a Nero Express clone. There is no nero burning ROM like UI in it.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
After December 13, 2006 what will happen ?

Site will close the download the link or the software stop working ask for purchase....or am i install it after dec 13th which was forwarded by digit in their disc ?

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
there has got to be a catch....why in the world would they offer shareware software for free?...hmmmm......:confused:
but thanks anyway vishal...:)

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
I got offer directly from the Ashampoo as my email address is known to them as I had taken their earlier offer of Ashampoo Xp Platinum for free. It seems they may go the freeware way.The latest offer is very good.

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
yes ramakrishnan. Just serif software which gives out older versions for free. In this way corporate users who already use it in their homes will influence the cios to purchase the software. Good marketing strategy. I for one am impressed with ashampoo burning studio. If our IT dept at ho asks for my suggestion, i would definitely recommend ashampoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom