Status
Not open for further replies.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
hey guys, came across this site today www.we7.com
hope this hasnt been posted before.

Quoted from the homepage:
Welcome to the new we7 website

We7 is set to create a new free music downloads community. And, if you love music downloads, you can be part of it for free!

Over the coming months, music fans will see We7 become one of the most significant destinations for free music downloads.

With We7, your favourite tracks from your favourite musicians will eventually be yours to download for free - and it's safe and legal. You'll even get the chance to review the best new music and the latest new bands for free as a We7 TasteMaker.

With no DRM, you'll be able to play your music downloads for free, when and how you like - and even share music downloads legally with your friends.

The way you download music and video is about to change forever. So join the music downloads revolution today - for free!

more at : www.we7.com

haven't checked out the all the available tracks tho, but the latest ones aint available as of now. but still great start.

edit : duh, the tracklist aint that good.

Last edited:

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
Thanks gaurav. I was going to post a similar thread with free good music to download. thanks for the links.
I will post mine too once i get on the pc.

OP
gauravakaasid

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^but i havent figured out a way to actually download a track :?

@Amitava....garageband doesnt have commercial songs tho :(, are thr no sites where we can actually download commercial tracks for free?

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
No, commercial stuff won't go free until the band or label decides to release them for free. You can listen to them online for free via a US/Canada proxy, however.

amitava82

MMO Addict
I feel many of the garageband artists sounds better than commercial artists. It does not matter whether its commercial or independent artist as long as the song is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom