Free Giveaway (MS Sidewinder X6 + Logitech G400 + Corsair H60)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rock2702

Padawan
He is not giving these away now I believe as he has listed these two components for sale at a combined price of 3500 on erodov.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
just for fun (no offence meant), as the number of seekers for the giveaway are huge, those who really think they deserve it should post a new thread for some random query to which bavisani will advice you, while putting the post remember to post something catchy enough in the first sentence so that bavusani can instantly reply without reading the entire post.

Who ever gets a closest reply to the complete content of his query will be declared as winner by the panel comprising of ashish, arjith and flyingcow..

LOL

Flash

Lost in speed
*t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQ06M7-QUBQckhL6FTYm63MDN_ZUDWx888Rk0ajYfT31JTTtH3cA
:lol:

@OP: You mentioned you ordered "Coolermaster Devastator Gaming Bundle + Deep Cool Gamma Archer CPU Cooler" and giving your existing "Microsoft Sidewinder X6 KB + Logitech G400 Mouse + Corsair H60 2012 Edition" as a giveaway.

Why cancelled the order now? Changed your plan on keeping the existing?

ASHISH65

Technomancer
just for fun (no offence meant), as the number of seekers for the giveaway are huge, those who really think they deserve it should post a new thread for some random query to which bavisani will advice you, while putting the post remember to post something catchy enough in the first sentence so that bavusani can instantly reply without reading the entire post.

Who ever gets a closest reply to the complete content of his query will be declared as winner by the panel comprising of ashish, arjith and flyingcow..

LOL

:lol::razz:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
omg i cant believe people still are hopeful this is real..
I know you ppl are gonna say "Nah, I didnt believe this, i was just saying things like that "

OP
bssunilreddy

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I have chosen GEEK-WITH-LENS to give the free giveaway of X6+G400 Combo but @GEEK-WITH-LENS please find out the courier charges from my place to yours from the DTDC Couriers and deposit the cash to me. As per the members who are requesting to see the pictures of the combo so here they are:-
As per the Corsair H60 is concerned I have decided not to either give it away or sell it but use for my new i5 CPU because I have lost the bill and so cannot claim warranty but it has 5 years so I am quite satisfied and happy with it.
*i.imgur.com/IaSXyjw.jpg

*i.imgur.com/uETSxHp.jpg

:lol:

@OP: You mentioned you ordered "Coolermaster Devastator Gaming Bundle + Deep Cool Gamma Archer CPU Cooler" and giving your existing "Microsoft Sidewinder X6 KB + Logitech G400 Mouse + Corsair H60 2012 Edition" as a giveaway.

Why cancelled the order now? Changed your plan on keeping the existing?

No I cancelled only Deepcool Gamma Archer CPU Cooler.

PS: I can ship only on SATURDAY's.Please Understand GEEK-WITH-LENS buddy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom