Free Giveaway (MS Sidewinder X6 + Logitech G400 + Corsair H60)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I am thinking of giving my Microsoft Sidewinder X6 KB + Logitech G400 Mouse for FREE as a giveaway.I also am thinking of giving away Corsair H60 2012 Edition but these are to be picked up from my place at Mallapur, Hyderabad.

Reason for giving way: Bought Coolermaster Devastator Gaming Bundle + Deep Cool Gamma Archer CPU Cooler for my i5 4570.

PS:The above components have been ordered but yet to be delivered to me.

ALL THE 3 ITEMS WILL BE DELIVERED TO ANYONE WHO REALLY NEED THEM BY GIVING PROBABLE REASONS.

PS:No separately sending buddies.

Last edited:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
seriously?? why dont you you try to sell it? it would earn you some bucks. else send it to me. i will pay the courier charges. :D :D

OP
bssunilreddy

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
OK. I will send all the 3 items to anyone who really needs all 3 of them.We can worry about the Courier Charges later once any one receives them.

nikku_hot123

In the zone
I really need the keyboard, as my 7 year old keyboard is breathing in it's final days and acting funny sometimes.

I am ready to bear all the expenses.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
my 200rs keyboard is really irritating to use and my 350 bucks logitech one was way better. but i can not use it due to the non availability of the ps2 ports on my intel dh77eb. so i needed a good keyboard.as for mouse i can live with my lenovo m6811. no need of a a cooler too.

ankush28

Bazinga
OP if its not recieved then cancel order!!!
Or are you trolling?!??

WTH you ordered devestar, if you've already ordered these kb+m... Just for charity :lol:

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Pics or gtfo.

Edit : Ok, ok. He has not received.

At least post pics after receiving so that we can see that you really have it.

Last edited:

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
@ bavusani

I am not participating, but please state the end date of the giveaway ASAP. Also eager to see who is winning, and getting the stuffs.

zacfx05

Eeeeh What's up. Doc!?
Wow that was cool bro, i mean you don't often get to see someone actually interested in giving away his unused computer parts. I m also in the queue ;) will take great care of these.... also as the above member eager to see who gets the blessings ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom