FREE GAMES FOR MOBILE PHONES............BEADITYA

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaditya

Journeyman
When i said i know many sites with free games for mobiles in a post i got "pm"s requestin for the sites, so i thought it wud be helpful if i posted em here...........................

THESE URL'S DONT WORK FROM YOUR COMPUTER UNLESS U HAVE A WAP EMULATOR

save the entire url's in your phone as bookmarks and access them thru gprs.........these marks will primarily direct u to a page in the site,u can click home on the pages and go to the main menu and enjoy downloadin the stuff u want..........

THE MAJOR GAME SITES

*www.tagtag.com/sites/6/6/1/6610oyunlari/76.php3#card76

*www.tagtag.com/sites/m/i/k/mikifawe/0.php3#card0

*www.tagtag.com/sites/s/e/p/seplace/1338.php3#card1338

*www.tagtag.com/sites//t/m/g/tmggames/0.php3#card0

*www.tagtag.com/sites/6/6/1/6610oyunlari/0.php3#card0

the above sites have good games , mostly for nokia (becoz i only use nokia phones )..........they also have good wallpapers and tones

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THESE SITES BELOW HAVE GAMES,POLYS AND WALLPAPERS...............ALL KINDA APPS

*www.tagtag.com/sites/a/k/y/akyt/1094.php.3#card1094

*www.tagtag.com/sites/f/r/e/freedownloads/0p1.php3#cardp1

*www.logontone.co.uk/asptones/menu.asp#p17

*www.midletzone.com/wap/index.wml#menu

*msite.nl/word01#id761466

*www.geocities.com/omcs1977/bollyworld.wml#maincard

*www.tagtag.com/sites//d/e/x/dexter06/0.php3#card0

*www.tagtag.com/sites//o/i/k/oikwap/8.php3#card8

*panos166.mywap.o2.co.uk/index.php3?fct=1#welcome

*www.tagtag.com/sites//v/y/l/vylett/0.pnp3#card0

*wap.mojelogo.cz/melodiepoly4/polyfon2.asp?pa=185710

*www.kobrawap.com/wml/index.wml

these are the sites saved as bookmarks on my phone right now...........................................i'll search and post some more when i get back from chennai after a week................TILL THEN >>>>>>>>>>>HAVE FUN WITH YOUR PHONES

theKonqueror

CCIE# 20863
try *free-4-mobile.com
It also has gr8 games 4 all nokias and symbian phones. Also has latest ringtones and wallpapers free.

*www.midlet.org is mother of all midlets, host a large collection of midlets.

Also, using Kaazaa lite 4 java midlets results in cool games.

OP
B

beaditya

Journeyman
hey that site free4mobile...........previously was myjuju.com

i cant get to that site recently....................wats the correct address now!!!!!!

reddick

Mobile Freak
Oh Yaar! innah vicho tah sirf 3-4 link hi kam kardey han...baaki saarey error message he aaoundey nay : "File too large"
Ais laaye ah saarey tah kissay v kam deh nahein han
Mairey kol N7250i hai,Airtel uttey...Kissey nu patta hai S40 FREE links baarey!
:D :D :D BALLEY-BALLEY...CHAK DEY PHATTEY :D :D :D

stalin

Journeyman
Search in P2P share you find lot of programs, games, ringtones, wallepaper, themis for Nokia Mobile.

reddick

Mobile Freak
:evil: NOTHING FOUND IN P2P SHARE :evil: Only 4 WAP sites mentioned here r works 4 N7250i.On opening other WAP links I got this error : "File too large to download" This moment SUXS me hard :!:

stalin

Journeyman
Get emule p2p share. In Search Menu enter Nokia or symbian or 7250 you can get lot of games download the lowest size. If you have patient downlaod highest size you get lot of games. When I had 6230 I download games which suite for you phone model but now I have 7610 the screen size is big. I deleted the old games now I have only for 7610.

Charley

Just Do It
So this is really free. Then I have to activate my BSNL GPRS. So the download also should be free I guess. I havent tried this before. But the hutch & other connections here charge 20-30 rs per game download. How is that this is free ?

Let me know & do they have cricket, racing games too in these sites?

abhinav

Journeyman
SUCKS.............................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
For the Orange Prepaid that i possess the Wap/Gprs Charge is Rs.99 for its activation and there on the Browsing is free but the Download of Ringtones,Wallpapers,Games and other stuff is Charged Subsequently (This excludes free wap download sites though) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom