FREE FILE UPLOADING SITE

Status
Not open for further replies.

slugger

Banned
Can anybody suggest a good free file uploading site that allows the use of Download Managers (esp DAP). I currently us the site rapishare.de for the same. However their free option is quite crummy and it doesnot allow the use of Download Managers in the free option and it is also quite slow.

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
Do you suppose that if I change the user agent identification to mozilla, I will be able to use dl manager? Or shud I also reduce my number of connections to 1?

Charley

Just Do It
slugger said:
Can anybody suggest a good free file uploading site that allows the use of Download Managers (esp DAP). I currently us the site rapishare.de for the same. However their free option is quite crummy and it doesnot allow the use of Download Managers in the free option and it is also quite slow.

try uploadhut.com also ..... :)

M8 rapidshare is the best I've used and have no probs in both u/l and d/l ng

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
I mean, in most download managers, there is an option where you can set what string the agent is identified as by the server. For example, ur firefox idenitifies itself as mozilla 6.0 or something like that. If this is how rapidshare identifies download accelerators, then u can do that right?

Charley

Just Do It
slugger said:
However their free option is quite crummy and it doesnot allow the use of Download Managers in the free option and it is also quite slow.

For the d/l stuff u need to get the premium registration in rapidshare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom