Free DVDs/CDs on the web ! ! [UPDATED] (All links together)

Status
Not open for further replies.

amol48

Searching...
Another site containing links to lots of FREE CDs providing sites .. Check it out

*www.freestuffchannel.com/cds.html

soham

In the zone
Cheak these out-----------

Big Business Cd:

*solutions.bigbusiness.com/guests/v4/cdorder40.htm

Netjunkie

In the zone
soham said:
Cheak these out-----------

Big Business Cd:

*solutions.bigbusiness.com/guests/v4/cdorder40.htm

That CD is not free. Its clearly mentioned on the site itself.

* Offer valid in North America only. To order Overnight Delivery in the US ($29) or International Delivery (Global Priority, $10)

janitha

Wise Old Owl
After going through the thread, I rqeuested for a Cd from Project Gutenberg and they promptly replied that I will receive it free within 2-3 months. Today I was surprised when I received both a CD and DVD containing hundreds of books, ie. within 10 days from USA. I think it is hightime we started a similar project in India since they had to pay 1.65 dollars for sending it to me. And see, it is all done by volunteers!

BTW I would like to know if it is possible/legal in case of "Osho" books since I love them so much.

Thanks to you all in the thread.

V. Prem Kumar

OP
S

//siddhartha//

Stabbing my shoe
janitha, you will see that most of the free cd/dvd links are not of India but abroad.. Well, In't know if its a coincidence but you what a very nice thought on starting a similar project in INDIA..
IDEA: Why doesn't DIGIT replicate the Gutenberg CD or DVD in any of its BUMPER issue (like the June or December) so that almost every DIGIT subscriber with and without the internet could get the 10,000 books for free...

Sparsh007

Formerly Spashy
@siddharta
if they do so then some amount of profit must go to the project
i am not sure about this cos i have lost the letter which i got with it it's written in that.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
//siddhartha// said:
janitha, you will see that most of the free cd/dvd links are not of India but abroad.. Well, In't know if its a coincidence but you what a very nice thought on starting a similar project in INDIA..
IDEA: Why doesn't DIGIT replicate the Gutenberg CD or DVD in any of its BUMPER issue (like the June or December) so that almost every DIGIT subscriber with and without the internet could get the 10,000 books for free...

Thanks for your appreciation. In their letter along with the CD & DVD It is writen "The discs were duplicated by a Project Gutenberg volunteer, and sent to you for your reading enjoyment." What I meant was that if a volunteer in US could spend time and money for that in addition to 1.65 Dollars for postage, cant we also think of doing such good things when a CD is available for a cost as low as Rs.5 or 6? But I think the only problem may be that while the courier rates for local delivery is less than Rs.10, for national delivery it is much higher.

V.Prem Kumar

OP
S

//siddhartha//

Stabbing my shoe
Well, definitely, I understood what you meant.. What I am trying to say is that literature should be limited to specific people..It should be widespread and that's what Gutenberg people are doing. V could take initiatives too on this.. It requires lot of thought processing..

janitha

Wise Old Owl
//siddhartha// said:
Well, definitely, I understood what you meant.. What I am trying to say is that literature should be limited to specific people..It should be widespread and that's what Gutenberg people are doing. V could take initiatives too on this.. It requires lot of thought processing..
Dear Sisdhartha and other friends,
It was reading which helped me most in the material aspect. I think it will help us all in case of spirituality also. So why can't we associate in doing some good to others by contribuing a little. Again I mention Osho.

V.Prem umar

raval_manoj

Broken In
CHORI by other forum member????

Dear Siddhartha,

Check this link. See your post (first page of free cd/dvd links) on other forum.
(Hindi film walo ki tarah kisine aapki story direct uthali hai)
Yash Chopra ka koi rishtedar lagta hai...!!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom