Free Download Manager Zip file corrupted

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
I am using FDM for download purpose. It has the option to select and download individual files from a zip archive. It has been working fine. But now the zip files are downloaded but I can't extract the files and it says corrupted archive. There is no problem if I download the entire archive. I tried re-installing latest version of FDM, WinRar, Winzip, but the problem is still there. Is there any other free download managers that can download files from zip archive?

gameranand

Living to Play
Actually it depends on the particular file also you want to download. As for Alternative I don't know for sure but maybe Orbit downloader has that option. I don't use any Download manager at all for myself. :)

digit.sh

Journeyman
There are only three download managers in the world:
1> Wget (and its derivatives).
2> DownThemAll (A firefox addon).
3> Aria2

Most of the rest are either adware/spyware or simply a piece of crap.

OP
baiju

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
Thanks for the reply friends. The website supports direct downloads and I can select the files that I want from the archive. It used to work a few weeks back. Let me try some older zip files that worked for me earlier.

OP
baiju

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
I tried downloading the same file on my laptop and it worked. I checked the version of FDM and it is 3.8 in my laptop and 3.9 in desktop. So I think this is a problem with FDM. I'm gonna revert to the older version in desktop.

I tried downloading the same file on my laptop and it worked. I checked the version of FDM and it is 3.8 in my laptop and 3.9 in desktop. So I think this is a problem with FDM. I'm gonna revert to the older version in desktop.

Top Bottom