FREE DOWNLOAD:Genie Backup Manager 7 Lite worth £10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Genie Backup Manager 7 Lite
Full commercial download, worth £10

Manufacturer's Description:

Backups can be fun. Okay, no, we made that up: backing up your PC will always be dull, that's just one of the fundamentals of computing. Install Genie Backup Manager and you can at least get the whole process completed at the fastest possible speed, though. And there are a few surprising touches along the way.

Take the way you define a backup job, for instance. The Genie Backup Manager wizard provides sensible default options for everything, so you don't even have to type a backup name: just keep clicking Next and that's usually enough.

Selecting exactly what to back up is straightforward, too. Genie Backup Manager displays a tree of common features that you might want to save, like your Outlook or Outlook Express mailboxes and settings, your favourites, contacts, the Registry and more. Just check a box and they'll be added to the backup job.

The program makes it just as easy to save the contents of the My Photos or My Music folders. And Genie Backup Manager can also scan your folders for other images, audio or video files, letting you add the whole lot with another click. (Of course if this isn't enough then you can also specify individual files and folders to be backed up.)

There's a good choice of backup types, too: normal, incremental, mirror and differential. Your backup files can be compressed to save time, password-protected with up to 256-bit AES encryption, and be made self-restorable (executable files that restore their own data whether Genie Backup Manager is installed or not). The backup may be saved locally, to a network drive or using Genies own subscription-based online service, and a scheduler ensures your job runs automatically once it's been set up.

:arrow: Download: Genie Backup Manager 7 Lite
Size 13.1MB

Manufacturer: Genie-Soft Corporation

Source

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Thats so right! Backing up the PC is almost a necessary Step, yet there is no boring a task than this.
But i wonder the Backup utility in Vista is pretty ok. Does saving a few seconds really help. I mean most of us dont even backup the systems (One has to burn the hands first i.e loss that precious data,until one learns to backup )
Though genie backup has got itself a good name in this sector.
Thanks for the information pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom