Free Domain ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

aakash

Broken In
Can I get a free domain name anywhere which provides FTP support ?? Also file limitations uoto 2 MB are enough.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
spymac gives u everything. and remember, give an msn id or an id with some well known email service provider at d time of registration or u wont get ne confirmation email (my experience of giving my sify id is talkin here).

diju

Broken In
The spymac thing really sux...
i juss cudnt activate mah site..
where is da 350 mb of space they promised me...?
such a messy interface. they seriously need an aesthetic department.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
easy pal. 350MB is d total space u get. u only get 100MB 4 site hosting. u dont need 3 posts 2 express ur anger!

diju

Broken In
I neva lose mah cool 8)
The three message thingy was a mistake...
But it look wot it had done...I'm now a warmed up nerd..hehe!

And if 100 mb is for hosting..what are rest of 250 mb for? The mailbox , i guess, is of a separate 1 gb.
And i juss cudn't activate mah hosting url account..if u can plz help...

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Spymac said:
Your account includes:

1 GB e-mail account, it_waaznt_me@spymac.com*
250 MB of space to upload pictures in the Spymac Gallery
100 MB free space on Spymac Hosting with WebDAV access*
Free iCal Hosting (both public and private)*
Access to the Spymac Forums and Shoutbox
Your very own Spymac Blog*
Access to the Spymac Auctions
The ability to create your very own personal Gallery and Forum

Do you still need anything ..? Chill on yaar .. its a hell lot for free ...

OP
A

aakash

Broken In
Symac aks for some $'s to activate the account ? I asked for FREE DOMAIN name !!! Please help me. Remember I don't want a SUBDOMAIN

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
What ..??? Nope its completely free .. my friend .. I already have 2 ids and you r tellin that its not free ... Did ja registered there ..?

OP
A

aakash

Broken In
Hi 'it_waaznt_me'. I regestered there by the name 'funcity'. Now whenever i enter there, the message comes 'Welcome to the world of Spymac', then it redirects me to the homepage. Now where should I go to check for my mails or my webspace or any other activities ? When I click the mail button it again takes me to the login page. HELP ME !

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
You should find that in the confirmation mail they sent you .. And if you are like Ice who has deleted that message then I can post it for you ... Right now I cant access email sites as they are blocked by my College's admin .. I will post it when I m at my home ..

Edited .. now confirmed

by the way ..
ur address will be :

*funcity.spymac.net

Install a ftp client and fill this info ..
server: funcity.spymac.net
username : funcity
password : **** (ur password)

Upload files to the server .. that easy ...

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
forget it u wont get a free 1 now... earlier netzero.com used to give a free 1 and i enjoyed anandbatra.com free for 2 yrs! he he

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom