Free Airtel GPRS <The Quest Continues>

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
Did u do the things in correct order i.e first connect thru PC then open the wrong homepage set profile in mobile and after it connects then open sites frm ur PC

OP
R

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
I first connect the phone to pc, then connect the net thru phone, when it gets connected, i open the wrong homepage in the phones default browser, then when it gives error"No server Access", i try to open sites in pc, but it wont load any pages......
Is this method working for anybody now? I've heard they've patched it...!!

Last edited:

azzu

AJJU
look ray after connecting ur phone to pc u open anysite in ur phones browser and do not EXIT the browser (all the trick goes here) DO NOT EXIT UR PHONE BROWSER and then try to open google in ur mozilla this will would and should work

joshi_ban

Broken In
m FROM PUNE and now airtel have blocked the wwwsited from airtel live. is any one from pune who can access internet using airtel live

OP
R

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
look ray after connecting ur phone to pc u open anysite in ur phones browser and do not EXIT the browser (all the trick goes here) DO NOT EXIT UR PHONE BROWSER and then try to open google in ur mozilla this will would and should work
With which profile i have to open any site in phones browser? With the original airtel live or the duplicate one?
Thanx.

SHEHUL

Right off the assembly line
hi i m 21 f from the surat (Gujarat) and i want the free mobile office connection settings for the airtel pre paid if any one have idea about this then pls help me ....i m using nokia 6600..:confused: pls reply me on fantacy4ever_007@yahoo.com.........bye and take care

Last edited:

server2712

Right off the assembly line
Arey SHEHUL hu pan Suratno chhu, Airtel GPRS block karyu chhe,
Hu biji trick try karu chhu success tase to tane jaroor thi Mail karis
ESTL

reddick

Mobile Freak
Hey Plz search d forum before posting :!:

Same thread is already under discussion :

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46206

Now put ur valuable views there only :cool: