Foxconn nT-i1250

Mirhawk

Broken In
Hello People! I don't know if this is the right thread to mention this, but I couldn't find one more suitable.

To start off, I got a Foxconn nT-i1250 Nano PC (Barebone) from Digit. I have been searching about it since yesterday, but I'm not able to find the correct,or to say, appropriate info or reviews about it. According the the box, the details given were:

Intel Cedar View Dual Core 1.86GHz
DDR III 1066MHz (Not included)
VGA+HDMI
USB 3.0
Mini PCIe (Support,Not Included)
GbE LAN
Wireless 802.11 b/g/n (Didn't understand as there is no wifi there.Just Support, maybe?)

I'm unable to understand the exact potential of this PC and there is no proper manual for it. So if any one has experience with one of this, I would request them to post it here.
I was able to boot the PC with 4 GB DDR3 and Linux Mint from USB and was able to gather some info. There are two reports regarding the same in Attachments.(Rename hardinfo_report.html.txt to hardinfo_report.html )

Also, for this PC, I need to buy a RAM, maximum 4 GB DDR3 and 320 GB hdd and a Mini PCIe. I would be attaching it to My HDMI supported TV for Multimedia. I have chosen WD Scorpio Blue 320 GB(WD3200BPVT) and Corsair DDR3 4 GB (CMSO4GX3M1B1333C9) RAM. I have external HDD, so that much HDD space is enough for Me. If someone could suggest Me a Mini PCIe as well, mention it's use and where I can buy it(online is also okay), as I don't know much about it.

And again this is not the place to mention,but even after writing the e-mail to Digit team, they asked Me to mention it here. According to the Give-aways, the PC mentioned was a Series 2000 PC,where as the one I have received is a Series 1000 PC. I would like it to be clarified that it was the one to be intended to be sent.

Attachments

• nano.txt
    11.4 KB · Views: 144
  • hardinfo_report.html.txt
    52 KB · Views: 144
  • DSC_0288.jpg
    DSC_0288.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC_0290.jpg
    DSC_0290.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC_0297.jpg