Forum posts to mail or mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Now that looks like spamming :) . You could have asked these questions in one post as well, but you made three.
If under subscriptions in settings, you use the option which sends email to your account the moment someone replies to a post subscribed by you, you will be updated whenever someone replies . But you will require to be online to view your mail account.

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
He has asked 3 questions in mobile section too. . He's clearing his quota of questions for the week...

OP
V

Virus Guy

Broken In
Friends sorry, i will avoid making multiple threads,i will ask all my questions in one thread,i thought people who read the heading of my thread and if they dont read then i may not get replies for my question and cant solve my problem.

Dear Naik, i dont have a net connection,i get to access net when we have lab in our department(weekly twice 3hours) so i am not online always to ask question whenever i get doubts so whole lot of question in a single day.
I have bought Nokia N72 on Diwali day so i will be online for 2-3 days weekly from now.
Is it illegal to ask too many questions in a single day if yes than i will avoid from now onwards.

pc_game_lover2004

~Beating Toughest Games~
hey guys its interesting so can we get the alerts on mobile....i get them in mails but any how can i get them on mob...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom