Forming a Buyers club

chintan786

In the zone
Hi all,

I have seen tht on TDF.. people are on buying spree... Almost everyday i notice tht our buying volume is Few thousand Ruppees on daily basis.

My point is why don't we form a club kind of thing and then have tie-up with some good chain which can supply has almost all kind of hardwares and books at some discount compare to market price.

I really want to know wht other are thinking abt this... we can easily form 3-4 clubs depends on geographical locations.

Regards,

Chintan

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali
Hi all,

I have seen tht on TDF.. people are on buying spree... Almost everyday i notice tht our buying volume is Few thousand Ruppees on daily basis.

My point is why don't we form a club kind of thing and then have tie-up with some good chain which can supply has almost all kind of hardwares and books at some discount compare to market price.

I really want to know wht other are thinking abt this... we can easily form 3-4 clubs depends on geographical locations.

Regards,

Chintan
yh something like group buys,that would be awesome!:D

OP
C

chintan786

In the zone
actually there is huge price difference in India... Price for same proccy is different in orissa.. compare to kolkatta and many other cities. and by forming this kind of club we can bring down this.

I have 3 kind of thinking:

1. We form a single solo club and type with a establishment like Prime in Mumbai... SMC in delhi and ask for discount for hardware items and books

2. Forming a different teams in all 4 location and expect them to tie up some good shopkeeper at their end...who can sell the goods at right price without giving any gyan and courier tht item from his end also.

3. here we form an entity TDF on internet and become members of the same. If some member wants to buy something then tht entity contact different firms on internet and ask for their best quotes. Now in this case, we will be buying a particular items in numbers and try to contact to firm or national reseller itself. difinetly in this case we are prepereing the list on monthwise purchase basis and say for eg. we have 8-9 buyers of different ASUS mobo by month end , then we contact ASUS itself... ask for their best rates and place the order to company itself... later on may be we acn try this for their RMA service as well.

the thing is I have this idea.. although it is in rough format.

Chintan

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali
yes that would be perfect and i'd be still cheaper if we can get in touch with the area dealer instead of the shopkeeper and on the forum we can put up saying that so and so product is available for group buys and the first 25 members to pm would be entitled to the product provided there is some kind of a mechanism that the potential buyer doesn back out the last minute

Last edited:
Top Bottom