For web programming which softwares r needed?Plz give names of those softwares?

clerkman1612

Journeyman
I have already got 2 softwares for web-designing.Those r Adobe Dreamweaver and Adobe Photoshop.
But for web programming which softwares will be needed. Plz kindly gave the names of those softwares.:reading: Thanks in Advance for helping me.!;-)

Pratul_09

Journeyman
I have already got 2 softwares for web-designing.Those r Adobe Dreamweaver and Adobe Photoshop.
But for web programming which softwares will be needed. Plz kindly gave the names of those softwares.:reading: Thanks in Advance for helping me.!;-)

specify u r platform 4 development(windows or linux).

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Dreamweaver is the best one out there for webdesigning.Given the versatility of XML, start learning it first along with CGI, perl or any other scripting language, one SQL language (mysql etc), php etc.

LAMP is one hot package btw for web developers.

Last edited:

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
If you want to do programming in PHP, download and install PHP,mySQL, Aapache in one package from EasyPHP - WAMP Server : Install PHP 5, Apache 2, MySQL 5 and PhpMyAdmin on Windows XP/Vista/Seven

If you want to do programming in Java, then Eclipse will help you..You can download it from Eclipse Downloads

If .NET or Microsoft technologies is your choice of programming then you can download free express editions from Microsoft Express Downloads - Visual Studio Express and SQL Server Express (you will need to register them however)

athar.mustafa

Right off the assembly line
For PHP development in windows I think Xampp is the best suite to install and for ubuntu You can apt-get from reporsitory.

Last edited:
OP
clerkman1612

clerkman1612

Journeyman
Thanks u very much!;-) Guys! I have dowloaded every softwares recomended by all of you from those links which u gave me.:grin: I have also bought HTML Black Book and Javascript,PHP,JAVA,JSP,ASP.Net,XML and AJAX Black Book.:doublethumb: From tommorrow I will start studying them and learning the web designing and web development. And I will also buy a web hosting service from a local web hosting service providers.:reading: (I will create a website for our hospital)And Again Thanks to all of you for helping me.

sanoob.tv

Dr.gB
dreamweaver is good,i created my first website in dreamweaver;
bt my faculties @ college suggested PHP;
u can get video tutorials of PHP form torrent sites;look for Php tutorials by Lynda.com;its pretty good for starters

Top Bottom