FOR SALE!! USED DIGITAL CAMERAS & CRICKET KIT etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
Hello Folks,
Before I begin let me clarify that I am not a merchant it's just that I recently saw an Digital-SLR Camera which I want to buy, for which I need to sell the following to raise enough money.
I am selling the following items for sale as a bundle
KODAK Z650 10xOptical Zoom with 1GB SD Card (two months old)
add-on Universal Wide Angle Lens for Z650 + pouch (2 weeks old)
add-on Universal Tele Photo Lens for Z650 + pouch (2 weeks old)
add-on Kodak Neutral Density Filter for Z650 + case (2 weeks old)
All are still under warranty for at least 10 months more to go with original receipt & box packed.
The original price for the above when I bought it was Rs.35000 plus

PANASONIC NV-GS47 30xOptical zoom Camcorder (less than 6 months old) + 2 sealed Mini DV tapes (90 minutes each) + all cables, CD etc
orignial price when I bought it was Rs.33000 (I don't have the warranty or bill for this).

FinePix 205S 2Mega pixel 3xOptical Zoom 128mb XD card (2 & half years old)
orignial price was Rs.12000/-

Plus I will also throw in a Maxtor 40GB HDD & D-Link DFM-560ES Dial-up Modem, Camera bag (to hold both Kodak Z650 & Panasonic NV-GS47) and HP Deskjet 660c Color Printer (4 years old).

EVERY SINGLE ITEM is in PERFECT WORKING CONDITION AND I WILL ALSO REFUND if the buyer finds any fault or defect in ANY of the cameras above. for ALL above cameras I will even take care of warranty problems for 1 year from the date of YOUR purchase, in MUMBAI only...coz I am located in Mumbai.

For ALL the above items (as a bundle) I am willing to dispose off for Rs.45000/- reasonably negotiable but if you are quoting less than Rs.40000 it is not negotiable. I know that one person may not want to buy the whole "bundle" but collectively if you or your friends maybe interested in all the above items.

OP
caleb

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
jz2linkinpark said:
how much for camcorder,and how much does the item YOU wanna buy cost?
My apologies to all to all as I could not reply (thanks to my "always on broadband" not being on for 2 days...this happens every month...guess they want to save bandwidth by short changing the customers).

Coming back to the topic...I want to get Rs.15000/- for the Pansonic Camcorder and the item that I want to buy costs Rs.65000/-

Having said that I'm willing to sell, only IF I am able to sell all of them to one or more people collectively.

In my original post I had actually put in the following items (as mentioned below) also, however for some reason it does not show up in my post, that is the reason why the total I'm asking between is Rs.40000/- to 45000/-

Pinnacle 50i TV tuner card - 9 months old (box packed with bill & warranty)...original cost Rs.3000 (I think a brand new one now costs Rs.2500/-)
ENTIRE Brand NEW professional Cricket Kit (Bat, Ball, Wickets, bails, all Pads, Helmet with grill etc etc worth Rs.4000) AND also a leather bound book caleld "GROUND RULES a Celebration of Test Cricket" (it has all the main Internationl test playing grounds, extensively covered by their respective captains, of each test playing country). - 6 months old
orignial price Rs.8000/-
KODAK Z650 (with all accessories) - Rs.17000/-
PANASONIC NV-GS47 - Rs.16000/-
Fuji FinePix 205s - Rs.3000/-
Pinnacle 50i TV Tuner - Rs.1000/-
Cricket Kit + the Leather bound "Ground Rules" Book - Rs.4000/-
D-Link dial-up Modem - Rs.500/-
Maxtor 40GB HDD - Rs.500/-
HP Deskjet 660C - Rs.500/-

I'm willing to sell, only IF I am able to sell all of them to one or more people collectively.

Last edited:

hackers2005.3721

In the zone
dude if there is anyy good mobile i can ec\xchange the mobile ifu have v3i or noka good mobilee
or a laptop then tell u yarr

Last edited:
OP
caleb

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
int86 said:
ur location
As mentioned earlier I'm located in Mumbai...Borivli West to be precise.
Sure I will, however as mentioned earlier...I'm willing to sell, only IF I am able to sell all of them to one or more people collectively...so as soon as i get more people willing to buy the rest of the stuff I'll gladly sell you the HDD.
Thank you for your interest.

Last edited:
OP
caleb

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
My email ID is caleb@riensons.com
Those of you who are interested pls send me an e-mail and we can work out how to make the transaction happen.
Also if you would like to know what kind of a person I am you can always check my personal website *www.riensons.com which will give some idea of who I am and possibly give you a bit of assurance in transacting with me.
Once again I am waiting till I can dispose all the items to one or more people collectively.

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
beautiful website, just reminds me how lonely i am in this world...:(
once again, plese try to keep the camcorder for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom