For Sale : PVR-150 HP OEM MCE Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^oh yeah....then why u so tensed that i asked ur former buyer to testimon....

here u cant cheat ppl coz they know things that they want...and i did i say i didnt want the card..or did i say i wont transfer the money????

just wanted to chk ur credibility..yeas u may have joined long but never seen u before...and if i want to be cautious before i spend my money..why is that a pblm for you may i ask???

u do know how many ppl are coned....there is always a chance that its could be abyone....do u know how many ppl have been cheated here eof shitty stuff...or the condn they send..or when they have to pay shipping again even when they already did..and when transferred money they were kept running for weeks ...u didnt ...but i have...

and btw...when the hell did i lowball....?????? did i ask u anything abt price at all????i just said abt shipping and transferring money did i???

PERIOD..this is period...

If u so good why did u get offended for a measly little thing i asked..a word from ur previous buyer.....

Last edited:

regenade

Broken In
I am nt telling abt u man :)....u should see my PM box ...hehe :)
PPl even ask for 1k & that also they will get the card & test it for 7 days & gimme money. Nowhere it happens ....it possible only in Digit Baazar..as of the testimonial by the 1st buyer he will post it soon here You can peacefully order it from me then :p

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
well thats good.... :)..glad we on same page....

and abt lowballing....someone did side by u right...@ashu did..r8...

why dont u do over a thread called alot of things or something...its new....

selling razer prods and psu...Mr ashu-one-who-gives-out-money...quoted half the price.....the OP said 4k...the supporter did 2k....or maybe 3k...god knows..see this..

this is wat i said....thank god for such prime example....

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
heh.....this is nt some fish market.
Price is 2k+ shipping. 2 pieces r available. New boxed pieces

The pictures show them outside of the box and the static protection cover, then how can it be boxed??:rolleyes:

Anyways, final offer from me for 1700/- including shipping.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom