Status
Not open for further replies.

regrapid

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I have 2 HP OEM MCE kits with me.

Here is a small intro about it

WinTV-PVR-150 MCE-Kit for use with Windows XP Media Center Edition

Watch and record TV on your MCE PC, with instant replay and program pause Control Media Center functions with the included Media Center remote control

*www.hauppauge.com/images/dkbullet.gif Watch, Pause and Record TV with the MyTV button on your Windows Media Center PC.

*www.hauppauge.com/images/dkbullet.gif Includes a Microsoft Media Center certified remote control and IR blaster.

*www.hauppauge.com/images/dkbullet.gif Use WinTV-PVR-150 MCE as the second TV tuner in your Media Center PC. Record up to two TV shows at the same time.

*www.hauppauge.com/pages/products/data_pvr150mcekit.html

Here are some images

*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/6779/P1040292%20%28Large%29.JPG

*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/6781/P1040295%20%28Large%29.JPG
*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/6782/P1040296%20%28Large%29.JPG
*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/6783/P1040298%20%28Large%29.JPG

MCE kits are very difficult to get in India. Just the Hauppauge PVR-150 card with hardware MPEG II recording costs around 4k in India.Here is a small review of the card

*thegreenbutton.com/forums/thread/91639.aspx

A newegg link of a similar kit ..the remote here is bit different as its an HP OEM kit

*www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815116631

Its a completely new in a box. Warranty is 1 year from HP India

Price : 2000 + shipping

PM me for details or mail me at gamecds@gmail.com for any queries. I have more pics if required

regenade

Broken In
Posting frm my original id nw...had lost the password for my id ...so posted using the new id :)

I am from bangalore...pm me or call @ 9986030728 for details

lvrrajan

Right off the assembly line
Hiiii im from chennai im interested in buying this one...Includes warranty right ? and wat would be the shipping cost...

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
if not sold pm me...

and why u sellin??? and u got 2 peices.....????

Last edited:

regenade

Broken In
Yes I have 3 pieces in total with me :)

One sold to lvrrajan :)
PM me for details.

Reason for Sale : These are brand new kits. Had bought a few nos for some friends through a contact in HP...some of them backed out :(....so have 3 sealed ones. One sold 2 remaining now

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
CHK PM.....

OR if u can provide a testimon from someone i may think else..u r still new here..

regenade

Broken In
LOL ...I dnt often post doen't mean I am new :rofl:
Anyway lvrrajan will get the card by Friday or tmr so he can testify then :)

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
if tht happens then we have a trade..chk out hardware troubleshooting section....may be u would be interested in a thraed of mine...

and yes ur still new here ;)

Last edited:

regenade

Broken In
Enough man ! if u dnt know the value of the card and is thinking of getting coned by me...its good for u :p.Always ur choice..I m nt forcing to take it or something. But this is only in digit forums that ppl ask for 10% ....or 5% advance....u wont get lowballers like here anywhere else :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom