For sale : Nokia 6230i, Motorola L7 & SE K800i

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

akshitmohan

Got a Bunch of cellphones for sale ...

1. Nokia 6230i - Rs. 5250/- shipped anywhere. - 2 months old - 256MB MMC included.
2. Motorola L7 - Rs. 4575/- shipped anywhere - 1.5 months old - 512MB Mem card included - Rs. 5,200/- with Bluetooth Headset
*www.imgx.org/pfiles/2138/L7-1.jpg
3. SE K800i - Rs. 9050/- shipped anywhere - 15 days old. - <1 month old. 9,500 with new original cover.. - SOLD

Will throw in the Motorola H500 Bluetooth Headset(NEW) for Rs. 800 extra with any of the phones ... (Market price = 1700 with bill, 1500 without)

All grey market, no bill, but in top condish.

I'm new to thinkdigit, but a few guys here know me pretty well .. won't rip you off :)

Last edited by a moderator:

ajayritik

Technomancer
Re: For sale : Apple iPhone 8GB, brand new

Hey dude what about the iPod that is mentioned in the subject! What about it?

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief

Aint it a cheap way to attract people to the thread? iPhone, meh.

OP
A

akshitmohan

Mate, was thinking of selling the iPhone too .. Edited it when i decided otherwise ...

I'm in Delhi ..

mavihs

Techie By Heart
my friend wants 2 buy the iPhone. How much for it?? & is it unlocked????

& also can u post the photos of all the cells.

Last edited:

azzu

AJJU
ARUNKS the only reason for selling a mobile is not that its bad there may be several reasons like he may need money or want to upgrad like that..

arunks

Hey here is the aks
i asked becoz he is selling nokia 6230i motorola l7 and k800i all... i thought k800i is good phone to have. and i m thinking what does he do with such many mobiles,..he has imate also..this all i thinks only.. if anybody has problem with my thinking then i cant do anything :) :D

OP
A

akshitmohan

Ohh for god's sake, if you're interested in any of the phones, post, else shoo !

I buy and sell phones ? Happy.

Anyway, for genuine buyers -
Need to sell off 2 of the phones ... Bump ...

arunks

Hey here is the aks
hey yaar dont get angry.. i was just in funny mood... :D is k800i still for sale... I m interested but first tell me this K800i has video size spported 320x240 greater than k790i or is same like k790i. I need video size more than our 7610 which is 176x210

amol48

Searching...
interested in Moto L7 ... I live in Pune.. if interested PM me then.... your price agreed if the condition is good .. wat say ?

OP
A

akshitmohan

Check PM mate ...

Bumppppppppppppppppppp

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom