For Sale: Acer Aspire 4930 Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

jainshubhanyu

Broken In
Hi ...

Selling Acer Aspire 4930 bought on January 11, 2009.

Specifications here: LINK

and HERE

Mint condition. Not a single scratch and excellent battery life of over 2 hours. Selling only and only because I use a Mac and really need a Mac laptop.

You can install Vista as well as Windows 7 on this laptop and it will be activated as the BIOS features SLIC 2.1. Also, right now it is a triple boot configuration. Acer's own OEM Windows XP Professional is installed along with Windows 7 Ultimate (activated) and Fedora 12.

I bought a warranty extension pack for 2 years for Rs. 4688. The laptop is now under warranty till January 11, 2012.

Bundle comes with carry case and all other things that came in the box. To sweeten the deal further, I am offering Creative EP-630 earphones free of cost along with the purchase. Yes, the earphones are also in warranty till May 2010. All technical expertise comes free of cost. Fully reliable deal.

Purchase Price was Rs. 34,000
Warranty Extension: Rs. 4688
Creative Earphones: Rs. 800

Total Cost: Rs. 39,488
Asking Price: Rs. 28,000 that includes shipping.

Last edited:

tcpip

Right off the assembly line
Yes, the asking price is too steep. I just sold off my Acer 5920 for 22K here in mumbai. Old laptops are not worth the risk of 28K

htnakirs

Journeyman
Was the laptop bought locally? Any warranty remaining?
Can you tell the best estimate of backup duration in mins/hours - rather than just "excellent battery life".
Can you bring the device to Delhi - I don't trust couriers to be careful with it?

yogi31286

Broken In
after making this thread... the thread owner DISAPPEARED!!!!!

Moderators please do something for this kind of problems!

OP
J

jainshubhanyu

Broken In
It has been my long-standing policy, and I am sure that moderators will agree to it, to not make useless posts. When people reply with 14k offers, I deem it fit to remain silent.

Next, the offer has been updated. Now the laptop is in warranty till 2012 as I bought a warranty extension pack for 2 years worth Rs. 4688 and I am also giving away Creative EP-630 earphones free with it - also in warranty till May 2010. :smile:

OP
J

jainshubhanyu

Broken In
I believe the laptop really shines even with the tag of Acer. I scraped the net extensively and had found that over the years Acer has come to be a really good brand. My piece has given me no problems till date. I am very happy with it and selling only so that I can go for a Macbook, for which I have saved enough now.

Every company in this world produces stuff that some like and some don't. Acer is no different.

yogi31286

Broken In
It has been my long-standing policy, and I am sure that moderators will agree to it, to not make useless posts. When people reply with 14k offers, I deem it fit to remain silent.

Next, the offer has been updated. Now the laptop is in warranty till 2012 as I bought a warranty extension pack for 2 years worth Rs. 4688 and I am also giving away Creative EP-630 earphones free with it - also in warranty till May 2010. :smile:

I GOT YOUR WORDS...
thanks for your reply...
but still your price is somewhat high!

bodmas

Journeyman
Hi jainshubhanyu!
At Rs.28,000/- we are getting brand new Acer 4736z/5738z with national warranty. Dont you think your price is extremely high for your laptop. I am willing to buy at the earliest. Waiting PM from your side.
Regards

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Hi jainshubhanyu!
At Rs.28,000/- we are getting brand new Acer 4736z/5738z with national warranty. Dont you think your price is extremely high for your laptop. I am willing to buy at the earliest. Waiting PM from your side.
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom