For Sale - 6600GT AGP, AMD Athlon64 3800+, 512MB DD400 RAM, 512MB DDR2 667 Laptop RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
V

vikz

Broken In
htnakirs said:
You need to start a thread in the Trader Feedback forum, let others not be similarly treated.
Since you're always keen to offer free advice, htnakirs, and are extremely concerned with the current status of a transaction which doesn't involve you, I'll have you know that I've responded to Mohit by PM.

Would you mind terribly if I asked you to post only about the products that you wish to buy, if any, in this thread?

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Okay, I have got a PM from Vikz and it seems he is out of town. Anyways Ill wait for some more time. No hard feelings Vikz :)

OP
V

vikz

Broken In
mohit said:
Okay, I have got a PM from Vikz and it seems he is out of town. Anyways Ill wait for some more time. No hard feelings Vikz :)

None at all Mohit, considering it's my fault that the delay occurred with the bill.

memnom

Broken In
hey man lemme know of the two DDR RAM kit. wanna buy it(if its available) so please post some pictures in my PM. thanks

softwheels

Broken In
Hi Vikz

Greetings!

I am intrested in the 939 CPU.

I can buy it immediately.

But the price is still a bit more extra. Because the official price for AM2 3800+ Dual Core in the market as on today is Rs.3400/= brand new with warranty.

Your CPU is single core and used one. Therefore Rs.2800/= still is at a very high side. Price of AMD processors are going to fall on 9th july further.

Therefore I request you to quote convincing reasonable price for the processor.

My Cell is 0-9449047001. My email is softwheels@gmail.com. I am from Belgaum. You have to ship the CPU properly with bill in good form by courier.

Do call me or provide your call number to finalize the purchase.

Thanks.
With regards,
G Babu.

Hi Vikz

Please mention whether the CPU is with Heat Sink and Fan?
Purchased as tray Item or as a Boxed Processor? Any overclocking experiments carried out with the processor?

Do inform it.

GB.

Hi Vikz

OK. I am also intrested in the DDR 512 400Mhz two rams also.

Please provide price for that also.

Last edited:
OP
V

vikz

Broken In
Hey softwheels, thanks for your interest.

The cheapest I've seen a 3800+ processor, single or dual core is Rs. 3825 + taxes which amounts to about Rs. 4000/-

If you look at my first post, you'll notice that I had dropped the price to Rs. 2500/- on 13th June 2007.

It's just a processor without a Heatsink and fan and no overclocking has ever been done on it.

The DDR 400 Ram kit (512 X 2 dual channel) is now in use in my second PC. Will sell it if I get Rs. 1300/- for each otherwise it probably makes sense to continue using it.

The total price comes to Rs. 5100 (Rs. 2500 + Rs. 2600) for processor and RAM. If you're considering buying the whole lot, i.e. processor and both RAM modules, I'll let you have it for Rs. 4800/- all inclusive (free shipping).

Also, I'll only be able to ship it by end of the month as I'm not in Bangalore at the moment

softwheels

Broken In
Hi Vikz

What happened to the Heat Sink and Fan?

I am intrested in the CPU preferrably with HSF.

Please reply with your cell number. or sms details to my cell 0-9449047001.

Thanks.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
@vikz
Any updates regarding the bill ? I need it urgent dude. Sent you a PM as well.

softwheels

Broken In
Hi Vikz

For long you are absent.

No reply to my posts. Just answer immediately. If you don't want to sell just close this thread.

I am still interested in your processor.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
Re: For Sale - 6600GT AGP, AMD Athlon64 3800+, 512MB DD400 RAM, 512MB DDR2 667 Laptop

how do u guys purchase paypal or something cuz i wanna purchase something but i dont have a paypal account or something cuz im only 12 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom