For Sale - 6600GT AGP, AMD Athlon64 3800+, 512MB DD400 RAM, 512MB DDR2 667 Laptop RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
V

vikz

Broken In
Current status:

Leadtek 6600GT AGP 128 MB GDDR3 Special anniversary edition Graphics card - SOLD

AMD Athlon 64 3800+ Processor 939 pin - Still available, price dropped to Rs. 2800 (includes shipping)

Transcend 512 MB DDR400 RAM for Desktops - Can be used in Dual channel mode - 2 SOLD, 2 left in stock

Transcend/Samsung RAM 512 MB DDR2 667 Mhz for Laptops - 2 SOLD, 18 left in stock

Please check first post for details.

windrider

Broken In
I bought the 6600GT and the 2 RAM modules.

Received the package today and everything works perfectly. RAM is running in dual channel mode. It's awesome to have 1 GB!

Buy the RAM immediately!

mohit

The Hardware Labs
@Vikz
Please email me the copy of the receipt/bill of the Laptop memory that I purchased. Just a reminder. Thanks.

OP
V

vikz

Broken In
Hi Mohit,

As usual I'm out of town, so will mail it to you when I get back. I haven't forgotten.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Re: For Sale - 6600GT AGP, AMD Athlon64 3800+, 512MB DD400 RAM, 512MB DDR2 667 Laptop

vikz said:
Hi Mohit,

As usual I'm out of town, so will mail it to you when I get back. I haven't forgotten.

Are you back now ? I need the receipt urgently dude. Please try sending it to me asap. Thanks.

gcbeldar

In the zone
vikz said:
Hi,

I have the following items for sale:

Leadtek 6600GT AGP 128 MB GDDR3 Special anniversary edition Graphics card - SOLD
Link to product page - Leadtek Page
Item Condition - Used for 7 months
Warranty - 29 months of warranty left (purchased in Singapore, please check Leadtek's global warranty policy)
Package includes - Original game CD's (Prince of Persia-Warrior Within and Splinter Cell-Chaos Theory) along with Driver CD and Bonus CD (Power DVD 6 and Muvee 3) and original Invoice
Quantity - One
Expected price - Rs. 5000 all inclusive
Shipping costs - None
Indicative price for a new 6600GT 128 MB card - Rs. 7450 + taxes - New 6600GT

AMD Athlon 64 3800+ Processor 939 pin
Link to product page - AMD Page
Item Condition - Used for 5 months
Warranty - 30 months of warranty left (purchased in the U.S., please check AMD's global warranty policy)
Package includes - Processor only, in original case
Quantity - One
Expected price - Rs. 3200, price dropped to Rs. 2800 all inclusive
Shipping costs - None
Indicative price for a new AMD Athlon 64 3800+ Processor - Rs. 4500 + taxes - New Athlon 64 3800+

Transcend 512 MB DDR400 RAM for Desktops - Can be used in Dual channel mode - 2 pieces SOLD, 2 left in stock
Link to product page - Transcend Page
Item Condition - Brand New (unopened)
Warranty - Lifetime Transcend Warranty
Package includes - RAM in original packing
Quantity - Four identical pieces
Expected price - Rs. 1600 each all inclusive
Shipping costs - None
Indicative price for a new slot of Transcend 512 MB DDR400 RAM - Rs. 2150 + taxes - Transcend 512 MB DDR 400 RAM

Transcend/Samsung RAM 512 MB DDR2 667 Mhz for Laptops - 2 SOLD, 18 left in stock
Link to product page - Transcend Page
Item Condition - Brand New (unopened)
Warranty - Lifetime Transcend Warranty
Package includes - Laptop RAM in original packing
Quantity - Twenty pieces
Expected price - Rs. 2000 each or Rs. 36000 for all twenty pieces
Shipping costs - None
Indicative price for new slot of Laptop RAM 512 MB DDR2 667 Mhz - Rs. 2700 + taxes - New Transcend 512 MB DDR2 667 Laptop RAM

Please let me know if you are interested in one or more products
Laptop ram interested for 1250, contact me on 9448248074

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi vikz,

Is Transcend 512 MB DDR400 RAM for Desktops still there? pls. pm the expected price?

jack// ani

In the zone
Re: For Sale - 6600GT AGP, AMD Athlon64 3800+, 512MB DD400 RAM, 512MB DDR2 667 Laptop

mohit said:
@Vikz
Please email me the copy of the receipt/bill of the Laptop memory that I purchased. Just a reminder. Thanks.

Oh...yeah, mail me the copy for receipt/bill as well!

OP
V

vikz

Broken In
Damn, I've forgotten all about sending you guys copies of the bills. Will scan it and send it by this weekend.

mohit

The Hardware Labs

vikz said:
Damn, I've forgotten all about sending you guys copies of the bills. Will scan it and send it by this weekend.

Still waiting for the bill dude. Please send it asap. Its been long now.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
interested in the amd 3800+ what is its stock clockspeed? can price come any lower? how do u accept payment and how do u send the item?

OP
V

vikz

Broken In
Complete details of the processor:

Processor - AMD Athlon™ 64
Model - 3800+
Ordering P/N (Tray) - ADA3800DEP4AW
Ordering P/N (PIB) - ADA3800AWBOX
Operating Mode - 32/64
Stepping - CG
Frequency - 2400Mhz
HT Speed - 2000
Voltage - 1.50V
Max Temp - 70°C
Thermal Power - 89W
L1 Cache - 128KB
L2 Cache - 512KB
CMOS Technology - 130nm SOI
Socket Socket - 939

I accept payment through bank transfer. I've already dropped the price last month to as low as I can go. If I drop the price any lower, doesn't make sense for me to sell it.

Last edited:

nickhil

Right off the assembly line
hey interested in ddr 400 ram .....would like to have one ram stick gimme ur no..will call u ...from mumabi or wat.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
@vikz
Dude, Why aren't you replying ? I mailed you for the bill as well. I can see that you are active on the forum but you are still ignoring the post it seems. Please let me know when are you going to send the bill to me. I need it urgently. Thanks.

htnakirs

Journeyman
mohit said:
@vikz
Dude, Why aren't you replying ? I mailed you for the bill as well. I can see that you are active on the forum but you are still ignoring the post it seems. Please let me know when are you going to send the bill to me. I need it urgently. Thanks.

You need to start a thread in the Trader Feedback forum, let others not be similarly treated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom