For Kolkata guys..whre i can get 7750 at cheapest rate????

sayan8

()==[:::::::::> ◖(◣ ◢)◗
Please tell me where i can get 7750 for my freind at cheapest rate in chandni chowk......
please tell the shop address...........

OP
sayan8

sayan8

in md , it cost 6.7k............

but i bought it at 6.2k before from shop which i forgot its location...............:p

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
@sayan8, if you are coming by Metro ,come out through the metro outlet/entry-exit besides Ganesh Chandra Avenue, you should move through the footpath(no need to cross the road,just on the opposite side of the road and CORNER side of the metro outlet/entry-exit from where you come up is "SUPREME TECHNOLOGIES").
Move along G.C.Avenue keeping the Road to your RIGHT,treading along the footpath you'll find "Eastern Logica Infoway"; "Saboo computers"; A small "SONY" showroom shop(SHOWROOM-selling LAPTOPS) also "Exide Batteries" etc. various shops all on your LEFT side. Move a little further end along this footpath where you will find "BALAJI"....

Last edited:
OP
sayan8

sayan8

@sayan8, if you are coming by Metro ,come out through the metro outlet/entry-exit besides R.N. Mukherjee Rd., you should move through the footpath(no need to cross the road,just on the opposite side of the road and CORNER side of the metro outlet/entry-exit from where you come up is "SUPREME TECHNOLOGIES").
Move along R.N. Mukherjee road keeping the Road to your RIGHT,treading along the footpath you'll find "Eastern Logica Infoway"; "Saboo computers"; A small "SONY" showroom shop(SHOWROOM-selling LAPTOPS) also "Exide Batteries" etc. various shops all on your LEFT side. Move a little further end along this footpath where you will find "BALAJI"....

Hey, thnx a ton ... smone told its at gc avenue near asus service centre
is it that balaji..

kg11sgbg

^^Extremely sorry bro. for wrong info on the road.I just messed up.
-edited.

It should be G.C.Avenue instead of R.N.Mukherjee Rd.
Other locations are O.K.

Hey, thnx a ton ... smone told its at gc avenue near asus service centre
is it that balaji..
Actually moving down further from Balaji,you will come to G.C.Avenue + Bentinck St. Crossing,and the continuation of G.C. Avenue is R.N. Mukherjee Rd.---> which starts after the crossing.
RASHI PERIPHERALS (Service center for ASUS/ECS, etc.) is located on the opposite side of R.N.Mukherjee Rd(19,R.N.Mukherjee Rd,Ground Floor,Eastern Building,Kolkata-700001;besides ALLAHABAD BANK), which is not so near nor that much far from Balaji.

Suntronics,Supertronics,Mark Infotech(mainly AMD Retailer) are some of the IT shops situated nearer to RASHI.

Last edited:
OP
sayan8

sayan8

-edited.

Other locations are O.K.

Actually moving down further from Balaji,you will come to G.C.Avenue + Bentinck St. Crossing,and the continuation of G.C. Avenue is R.N. Mukherjee Rd.---> which starts after the crossing.
RASHI PERIPHERALS (Service center for ASUS/ECS, etc.) is located on the opposite side of R.N.Mukherjee Rd(19,R.N.Mukherjee Rd,Ground Floor,Eastern Building,Kolkata-700001;besides ALLAHABAD BANK), which is not so near nor that much far from Balaji.

Suntronics,Supertronics,Mark Infotech(mainly AMD Retailer) are some of the IT shops situated nearer to RASHI.

thnk u my friend...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
-edited.

Other locations are O.K.

just stumbled across this thread and found this useful info .. thanks a lot ;-)

kg11sgbg

^^Most welcome and pleasure my FRIEND,topgear:razz:

Mark Infotech ,is the shop from which I bought my ASSEMBLED PC (AMD chipset;AMD CPU;AMD origin) on July 2007.

Now it has gone quite a few iterations(with increase in my expenditure after my initial budget allocations...:oops:)

Top Bottom