For all you XBOX360 Fans....

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
For my badluck i bought one last night....and boy was it a rip-off....

I got one that was imported last oct 2006....no HDMI....no new firmare that support Divx....nothing......i tried to tell them.....but wth....i want one...i took it.....

X360 fans should take notice....PS3 offers their customers premium and new
products.....i know MS aims at putting one console every home....but to give us indians shitty rigs like this(my frnds in new york and Berlin said they have HDMI ports on their X360 pro not elite....)....can u justify this...put aside all the spec sheets and reviews think in human terms..and especially when u buy it with your own money not your dads or moms...it hurts....

I am off to Sony world....PS3 here i come...(it may be one year immature to MS....but boy u look pretty....)

But X360 game play....boy its cool.....PGR3 rocks..i love racing thats why..hehhe..

can i ask u something...how can i update the firmware.....??

using live or any new games.....tell me clearly....

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
when we try to play DivX it asks for updating which is done via Xbox Live.HDMI is since the very first console--Mine are also October 2006 / Dec 2007 purchase (both unmodded,PAL) and both are the same in every single scenario.

OP
m-jeri

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
when we try to play DivX it asks for updating which is done via Xbox Live.HDMI is since the very first console--Mine are also October 2006 / Dec 2007 purchase (both unmodded,PAL) and both are the same in every single scenario.

when did u purchase.....what games do u have???

XBox live is only way.....???? ..i heard when u buy a new game or something we can...

and how can u access live..just connect the rig to net.. u dont need the coupon???? where can we get it???

and check ur pm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom