Flipkart Big Billion Days sale returns on 13-17 Oct!

Status
Not open for further replies.

REDHOTIRON2004

Journeyman
I am not even able to pay through app. The payment system takes me to the bank secured site which doesn't open in the browser. Fu** you flipkart.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Internet was the basis of flopkart success, internet is knowledge, freedom and option, now this greedy companies are missing this. Without internet they won't survive, with airtel zero or whatever crap they bring, they are killing internet. Anyway, price have started increasing on flopkart site, by 14 Oct it will go too much high and people will fall to their tricks

REDHOTIRON2004

Journeyman
which bank ?

I have visa card from icici and MasterCard from ing kotak. Both fails to open on my mobile.
I have android GB 2.3.7 version(gingerbread). Also, when you buy it from the same mobile the OTP code is sent through SMS. For which you have to open your messages. After that you can't again open the bank secured page. Things get reset.

You have to open that in the desktop browser to complete the process. This one did on amazon as it have a desktop site. Flipkart users would be scrued once it becomes app only.

I think the purpose for making the sale app only could also be because they dont want the add-ons like "Compare Hatke" and "Makhi Choos" open their dirty little secret of increasing the price more than the MRP and then selling it at a high discounted %.

I'm pretty sure that they will also disable reviews like the previous time.

Just curious is there any other way i can use those add-ons on the phone??

P.S -Im a bansal but i just hate flipkart.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
uploadfromtaptalk1444567404912.jpguploadfromtaptalk1444567415149.jpg

REDHOTIRON2004

Journeyman
All sellers don't ship to all places. Try changing the pin code, you'll see the price change with location.

No matter where it's gets shipped. There is no way that Rs1000 would be incurred additionally for a different place. That is pure cheating as it gives the wrong impressions even to people who were not interested to buy that flipkart is actually cheaper then what it really is.

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
No matter where it's gets shipped. There is no way that Rs1000 would be incurred additionally for a different place. That is pure cheating as it gives the wrong impressions even to people who were not interested to buy that flipkart is actually cheaper then what it really is.

The price difference is due to different seller.Different seller quotes different price for their goods.If the seller was same then the price difference is due to a flipkart's fault .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom