Flight simulator kind of games ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

voops2k5

Broken In
Hey guys,

Did you ever notice the lack of any new flight simulator games in recent times. Few years ago we had "Raptor f-22" (name may not be correct) kind of games in the market. But since then the number of such games have drastically come down. What may be the reason. Is the gameplay too plain boring??

Regards,

Ka0s

Broken In
Yeah I know ..... I used to play tons of flight sim games ...... Flight of the Intruder and F-15 Strike Eagle II being the most predominant of them. Apart from that I used to play a lot of space flight sim games .... Wing Commander and Descent Freespace ...... man those were the good old days ......

voops2k5 said:
Hey guys,

Did you ever notice the lack of any new flight simulator games in recent times. Few years ago we had "Raptor f-22" (name may not be correct) kind of games in the market. But since then the number of such games have drastically come down. What may be the reason. Is the gameplay too plain boring??

Regards,

If you like shoot 'em ups try LOMAC and IL-2 Sturmovik - Forgotten Battles.
*www.il2sturmovik.com/the_game/press.php
*www.lo-mac.com/

Cheers,
Keith

OP
V

voops2k5

Broken In
Hi,

I have played IL-2 Sturmovik. It is truly a great game. Played pacific fighters too. This one was really addictive. Some time back there was flight simulator game built on the star wars story line. I don't quite remember the name though. I could not even complete the demo :lol: There were soooo many controls that half of the time i spent in trying to memorise them. The view was of course 3D but all around you were stars and so u really couldn't figure out where ur ship was headed :?: The enemies would just streak accross the screen. By the time u react and fire they would be on ur tail :) .

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Crimson skies was good,
F22 Raptor - Black Thunder was the best in its series though the gameplay wasnt that good ...

If u lkie simming go for First Flight and MS Flight Sim 2004 they re the best ones out there...

Actually people got bored just rotating sticks and all only blam balm so the games have lost popularity...

Well, nowadays people have come down to earth :p

aceman

Broken In
If you like shoot 'em ups try LOMAC

shotting anything in LOMAC , takes a long,long.........long time :( :( , frankly never been able to shoot anything using the radar and BVR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom