flatparty ?? really ?? -____-

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I was going through the sites Privacy Policy and I came across this :

If it really is an Indian site, why would we be bound by US export laws?

Clearly shows that this is a half baked product, no one even bothered to look up the privacy policy, which I believe is the default one that came with the website kit.

I just found out that FlatParty Inc is based in the US : Directions - flatparty Inc - FLATPARTY - P.O. Box 615 , Floral Park, NY, 11002

How did Shashi Tharoor come to be associated with it?

Flash

Lost in speed
I was going through the sites Privacy Policy and I came across this :

If it really is an Indian site, why would we be bound by US export laws?

Clearly shows that this is a half baked product, no one even bothered to look up the privacy policy, which I believe is the default one that came with the website kit.
Maybe they've copied the privacy policy of facebook. :lol:

He was once into the Ministry of External Affairs. Remember?

abhinav_bipnesh

Journeyman
Guys,

Seems everyone is trying to ride a boat which already over crowded. Also I think we will never be out of xerox as we alway good in patching up the things :razz:

If they have to come into this space they should come with some new ideas.
What a waste of things and our government endorse such things shows how much they are infulenced with it.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Well,I think Mr Tharoor is a true American at heart?
During an occasion,in India,where the Indian national anthem was being played,Mr Tharoor asked the people to place their right hands over their hearts just like the way they do when the Star Spangled Banner is played in U.S-which obviously,later, lead to a controversy.
so...

Top Bottom