flashget error!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nix

i just d/led flashget recently. it worked fine for a few days. then , whenveer i started a d/l, it shuts down automatically after a few seconds. only the icon in the system tray remains.when i move my mouse cursor over it, that disappears too. what is the problem?

OP
nix

nix

hmm

hey thanks for the faq URL.
it says i have to delete cd_clint.dll, but that dll isnt there in my comp. i guess i have to wait until they release new version. :(

selva1966

Journeyman
Nix I also had exactly the same problem. I also thought of putting this question before this forum. As a last measure I reinstalled not once or twice but thrice and now it is working fine. So you can do the same and reply.

Deep

Version 2.0
This has been posted earlier too...

check this..

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21611&highlight=flashget

This is what I had replied..

....What i suspect is, you are using ad version of flashget which shows banners on top and sometimes it causes the problem...

so its better to use shareware version...

the solution to this problem, as mentioned by flashget people is to delete cd_clint.dll under windows system directory let flashget work at shareware mode.

check this - *www.amazesoft.com/faq.htm#b34

I hope this helps you.
Deep

Charley

Just Do It
Re: hmm

nix said:
hey thanks for the faq URL.
it says i have to delete cd_clint.dll, but that dll isnt there in my comp. i guess i have to wait until they release new version. :(

Do a search in the DOS mode as "dir Cd_clint.dll /s/a/p/o/w" .... Track the directory where u find it and get rid of it.

Hope u should find it soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom