Flash plugin needed for firefox.....Urgent..

Status
Not open for further replies.

giprabu

In the zone
I'm using the pre-released version of firefox, "Namoroka"(64 bit) ...
It doesnt play the youtube videos and other flash contents as it requires a 64 bit flash and java plugin..

I couldn't find them..Pls help...

nitinkanpuridude

Right off the assembly line
ISSUE

Adobe Flash Player is not supported for playback in 64-bit browsers. Flash Player will, however, run in a 32-bit browser, running on a 64-bit operating system.

Note: a pre-release version of Flash Player 10 for 64-bit Linux is available from Adobe Labs.

REASON

Adobe is working on Flash Player support for 64-bit platforms as part of our ongoing commitment to the cross-platform compatibility of Flash Player. We expect to provide native support for 64-bit platforms in an upcoming release of Flash Player following the release of Flash Player 10.1.

To participate in pre-release testing of 64-bit Flash Players, visit Adobe Labs.

SOLUTION

To run Flash Player on a 64-bit operating system other than Linux, you must use a 32-bit browser.

For details on 32-bit browsers for Windows, visit your browser manufacturer's website, or Microsoft Help & Support. Windows 7 users, refer to "I can't get Adobe Flash Player to work on Windows 7" (TechNote 83715).
for java 64 bit >> *java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/install-windows-64.html
I'm using the pre-released version of firefox, "Namoroka"(64 bit) ...
It doesnt play the youtube videos and other flash contents as it requires a 64 bit flash and java plugin..

I couldn't find them..Pls help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom