FK Sends Empty Boxes Thrice

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
On 24th October 2014 I placed the order but got an empty box delivered to my house. I took up the issue with Flipkart and they assured me a monetary compensation of Rs. 55 with the product. I asked for an apology letter with the product, however ever I never got one.
After receiving empty boxes the first two time, I thought that it will be a good idea to video record the order delivery and open it in front of them.

So when the package arrived I got one of the delivery guys to open the box for me. Since the product was Cash on Delivery I had to pay first to get the box opened. And for the third time I was stunned to see an empty box.

[video]*www.facebook.com/video.php?v=614551812007875[/video]

Super shocked too see this. First time seeing FK being like this(excluding BBDS)

Last edited:

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Congratulation, to that guy, he is the first owner of Invisible Pen drive, exclusively available on Flopkart only.. :mrgreen:

ashs1

Padawan
Wow.. A new low for flipkart....
At least snapdeal sent a vim detergent soap ( although it seemed used)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
:shock:

Never expected this from Flipkart. I am sure someone screwed up on the packaging department.

mitraark

Decrepit
I agree that Flipkart needs to ensure that such things do not happen but in my opinion Flipkart has very high standards and it's unfair to say they are bad because of such sporadic incidents.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
YouTube link:
Flipkart sends an empty case instead of a pen drive - YouTube

Thanks to digit article.

Two is coincidence. Three is intentional.

Top Bottom