Fivenetwork.com... any1 heard of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

israramrelia

Broken In
Unbelieveable Broadband Plans :-|

*www.fivenetwork.com/BROADBAND PLANS.html

Have a look at their Unlimited Plans... unbelievable :-|
What do u ppl think of this? Is it even a legit company... coz going by the shabby design of their site... i m skeptical.... also has any1 tried this connection.... any feedback....

Last edited:

Pat

Beyond Smart
Been using it for more than 3 years now..I am pretty satisfied with the connection speed and downtimes, too, are very less. Just this month they have reduced their plan charges substantially. Go for it if its available in your area.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Downtime. U mentioned downtime...
How's it? Reasons provided to you for it?

Do u get the promised speed constantly?

Support? How soon the connection is done? After lodging a complain how soon they response?

Any fine print details which we should remember b4 applying?

Pat

Beyond Smart
See, Fivenet is just an ISP, but the service will be provided by a cablewala in your community.

Downtime: For me mainly it happens when the switch on top of my building freezes or thats what they say. But this happens very rarely and problems are resolved on the same day (4-5 hours). But as I said service completely depends on your local cablewala.

Do I get promised speed constantly ? Yes. Its amazing that I get the exact promised speed almost all the time. Nothing more, nothing less.

Pratul_09

Journeyman
Pathetic Service!!. Thats how i would rate it. In Navi Mumbai they have SSV Cables as their distributors and they are best at the worst service providers. Their numbers are always busy and always ignorant. Even though i get the speed, but this is how i would explain it. If i ping an address, i get 3 replies and 1 RTO. So i hope you got it. Also the net goes for a minute and comes back again. So you will forget of downloading something from Rapidshare or such sites. I think their main culprit is their dialer software.

Best ignore their offers and find some good ISP.

Pratul_09

Journeyman
Pathetic Service!!. Thats how i would rate it. In Navi Mumbai they have SSV Cables as their distributors and they are best at the worst service providers. Their numbers are always busy and always ignorant. Even though i get the speed, but this is how i would explain it. If i ping an address, i get 3 replies and 1 RTO. So i hope you got it. Also the net goes for a minute and comes back again. So you will forget of downloading something from Rapidshare or such sites. I think their main culprit is their dialer software.

Best ignore their offers and find some good ISP.

virilecliffhanger

I ain't afraid of nothin'
What do they mean by this.... its so unclear..
Wats the Data Limit Per Month? AnyIdea?
NIGHT UNLIMITED (7 p.m. to 9 a.m./Sunday 24Hrs)
Name & SPEED
(Up to)

Rs.
Rs.
Rs.
Rs.
N256 upto 256 kbps
(200 MB/256 kbps Bonus)
N512 upto 512 kbps
(200 MB/256 kbps Bonus)
N1024 upto 1024 kbps
(200 MB/256 kbps Bonus)

Pat

Beyond Smart
^^No Data Limit, no FUP ****! You get internet connection from 7 PM to 9 AM on weekdays and full-day on Sunday! In addition to all that, you get 200 MB per month of day time usage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom