First time guitar buying advice

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
Guitar buying advice

Hello guys,

I always had interest in this, thinking to take the plunge now.

Budget - upto 3 to 3.5K in the beginning.

I need one that can be connected with other devices, like laptops, and maybe used to play games like Rocksmith?
And also has not too weak sound without amplifiers - For this same reason I don't want pure electric ones.

I am confused between Semi-Acoustic and Electro-Acoustic?

Any advice or suggestions guys?

Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
R

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
Answer this......

You want to learn or you want to show off ?

Learn, of course. No show off.

That's why I said 3 to 3.5K max budget, don't want to spend big in the beginning, will upgrade gradually as I learn.

Thanks.

debarshi

Otaku
You'll probably get local products in that range............. So ask your tutor, and go for the one which looks and sounds best.......... All of them in that range are more or less same............. Just check for defects and chinks and check the mic inside

axes2t2

I am a cat
Learn, of course. No show off.

That's why I said 3 to 3.5K max budget, don't want to spend big in the beginning, will upgrade gradually as I learn.

Thanks.
Get a regular acoustic then and forget about connecting to this and that.

Trust me.

OP
R

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
You'll probably get local products in that range............. So ask your tutor, and go for the one which looks and sounds best.......... All of them in that range are more or less same............. Just check for defects and chinks and check the mic inside

Get a regular acoustic then and forget about connecting to this and that.

Trust me.

Hmm ok. Alright then. Thanks guys. :)

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
i think you will get gibson acoustic guitars with the connecting facilities but you might have to increase it to 4k for that...but if you are looking at strictly acoustic ones,nothing better than granada...its a bit of a premium acoustic guitar,but its worth it...if you can't extend there are always hobmer guitar or the gibson ones you could go for...

Top Bottom