First Love! A Thread for the old favorites....

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Lil JinX~

*Basket Case*
I made this thread for everyone to post links to the old games that we used to play. Almost all the gamers here must have started off with one or two amazing games that they stuck with, struggled with until we FINALLY manage to get into the top scores list (On difficult mode, mind you :p)

The graphics may have been horrible, the game might be cheesy, but it was still a super fun experience for us!

I know its sort of stupid going back to this when we've got so many other bigger and better things. Try taking a break from CounterStrike, or your favorite MMORPG, and try your hand at an old favorite...its almost guranteed to make you crack a smile at least ^^

Heres a link to an enormous archive of old DOS games:
*www.dosgamesarchive.com/list/

So what was your "first love"? :p

Dipen01

Youngling
Daveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...i loved it and i still love it ;)

I can finish it in 20 min flat :) yeah with 3 warpzones ;)

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Commander Keen , was my first PC game n i played it on a Black and White Monitor , and Procy was 33 MHz 486 :D

My PC , then didn't have an HDD , i ran the game directly from a 5.5 Inch Floppy :rolleyes:

Last edited:

karmanya

Journeyman
NFS:High stakes. first game i played.. ever. dave i hve nvr played and mario i played only 2 yrs ago
i remember my first main game when i first got seriously into gaming was HALO: combat evolved the second was Ragnarok online . took me 2 months before i finished it. took me 7 months til i was able to finish it(halo) in legendary. now it only takes me a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom