1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

First look at PlayStation 3 chip

Discussion in 'Gamerz' started by svk, Dec 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. svk

svk New Member

2. freshseasons

freshseasons King of my own Castle

The chip specificatons are truly good and wonderful that they plan to use the same chip in HDTV and high End computers...( However after 1 year defination of highend computer will definatly change since they plan to release it in 2006)
    I expected the PS3 to be released by start 2005...Its been a lotsa time ps2 has been realesed and Xbox is gaining ahead of ps2 just due to its high specification and Picture quality... Any game available on both platform lookes ever more lovely on Xbox...somehow i thought Sony has been late by precisely 1 year and in computer or Technology business, 1 year late is aDeath warant...
    Still Eagerly waiting for ps3

3. krazydude

krazydude New Member

I wonder what this PS3 chip will do to the gaming world, Sony is known to revolutinalise it for sure

4. borg

borg New Member

drrroool

:shock: :shock: :shock: oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh!!!!

5. devilhead_satish

devilhead_satish New Member

XBox 2 on its way

Sony may revolutionise but Microsoft can do much better. Lets see thogh who wins. And by the way I am getting bored of going to that PS2 cafe.

6. imprince

imprince New Member

plz tell me what is playstation ,,, realy i don't know.... i think this is an game playing utility/software :wink: :?:

7. moshel

moshel New Member

Whoa! Now Thats A Hard Question?????? :roll: :idea: :shock:

8. moshel

moshel New Member

I think i had read in digit only that ps3 is going to use the new blue ray disc which has a capacity of 27 gigs. they havent mentioned anything bout that??

and what does Ken Kutaragi mean to say by "Current PC architecture is nearing its limits "

Does he mean to say that pcs cant get any faster than this or something like that....all i think is that he is wrong if he is talking about that

9. DKant

DKant New Member

It's a gaming console.;)
    .:peace:.

Maybe he means that there's only a certain amount of data "Current PC Architecture" can manage with serial/sequential (or whatever it's called :roll:) processing. When ur dealing with increasingly data-intensive applications..pushing up clock speeds/cache_sizes/FSB etc can only go so far (methinx).

^^That'll will be needed in the near future, when u have data of the order of several gigs to deal with (for a SINGLE app!) :shock:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.