Firefox in incredimail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious Guest

Journeyman
Very recently, I was surfing in the incredimail gallery with mozilla firefox ans casually tried to download the Gold content and ooops :eek: :eek: :eek:

OP
Curious Guest

Curious Guest

Journeyman
It is possible to download all the 'Gold' Incredimail contents like e-cards,letters etc. by Mozilla Firefox only without being a 'Gold' member but Incredimail never allows other browsers to do it. Interesting feature. Needs opinion from others.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
it works both in firefox and Opera for me. Doesnt work on IE tho. Interesting. Man this is a serious security flaw. Can't believe that these people didnt even take into account browser compatibility issues...sheesh...well better get them b4 they realise...lol!

NikhilVerma

Padawan
I found a way!

They are nothing but zipped files... Just open them using winrar.... I only like the images the rest is crap...

OP
Curious Guest

Curious Guest

Journeyman
Nikhil,
Install Incredimail, download all the contents,start sending e-cards,animated gif and lot more with you 'near incredimail premium'. By the way, incredimail is a good e-mail client,though a bit system hungry, can replace outlook express. :lol: :lol: :D

hcp006sl

Journeyman
Downloaded? Have you installed?

I also downloaded those from gold gallery. But, after installation they are not working. Have you noticed it?

hcp006sl

Journeyman
Become a Gold Gallery Member

Well, all items downloaded from gold-gallery have been installed. But, as I am going to use them a dialogue box containing the massage 'Become a Gold Gallery Member' comes. Are you not facing it? Which version of incredimail are you using?

hcp006sl

Journeyman
It's not a freeware I am using. It's a complete premium version, though quite old - from digit CD July. I have not updated it. Which version are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom