Firefox Extension: BBCodeXtra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anup Nair

Broken In
Firefox Extension: BBCodeXtra,ImageBot,Menu Editor&Nuke Anything Enhanced

BBCodeXtra is an extension, compatible with Mozilla FireFox and Mozilla Suite, which adds to the context menu new commands to insert BBCode/Html/XHtml codes in an easy and fast way.

BBCodeXtra suits well with all forum types, for example:

* phpBB
* Invision
* VBullettin

This extension can really simplify your life with all forums that use BBCode or Html codes when posting new messages.
Version: 0.2.5.6
Size:71KB
Download

*addons.mozilla.org/images/previews/bbcodextra-1.jpg

*addons.mozilla.org/images/previews/bbcodextra-5.jpg

Bulk/Batch/Mass Image Uploader!

ImageBot allows lets you upload your images to a free image hosting service (ImageShack or Photobucket).

ImageBot lets you sort, filter, and make image galleries out of your images in a snap.

It is especially good for your eBay auctions by way of the Thumbnail Gallery template included by default.
Version: 3.1.5
Size: 50KB
Download

*addons.mozilla.org/images/previews/imagebot-4.jpg

Menu Editor Customize application menus:
Rearrange or remove menuitems from the main context menu (right-click menu) and main menubar (File Edit View etc.)
Version 1.2.3
Size:52KB
Download

*addons.mozilla.org/images/previews/menu_editor-1.jpg

Nuke Anything Enhanced
Allow hiding of almost anything -for example before printing - via context menu "Remove Object".

This version fixes the "remove selection" functionality and allows for multiple "Undo Last Remove".

If you have the older extension "Nuke Anything" please make sure you uninstall it and restart Firefox before installing "Nuke Anything Enhanced".

The effect of this extension are temporary, you can use another extension, "Remove It Permanently" if you want your removed objects to be remembered.
Version 0.54
Size:7KB
Download

This is my first post. I hope u guyz like this post . If u like this post and find it useful please rep me.:)

Last edited:
OP
Anup Nair

Anup Nair

Broken In
Its works on perfectly fine Firefox 2.0.0.1 I am currently using it.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1 - Build ID: 2006120418

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom