Firefox 4 Alpha 1 Released For Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

apoorva84

In the zone
With Firefox 4 Alpha 1 the browser war seems all set to heat up once again.

Internet Explorer 8 looks promising this time, but Firefox is surely taking the lead, with Firefox 4 supporting Javascript 2 already into the pipeline, the future seems to be with Firefox.

*ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-central/

direct link:
*ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/fi...al/firefox-4.0a1pre.en-US.win32.installer.exe

mikeon

ThE oNE & ONlY ??
how did this come up so soon ??? :shock: im gonna stick wit firefox 3 beta 3 (for now...):cool:

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
Downloaded but it is not working in Vista right now. :mad: It is showing some error messages saying some side by side application stopped working. :confused:

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
Official page-*www.mozilla.org/projects/minefield/

it also has the option to save entire web session and the interface is good.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
pages also open faster than the last one i used.i think glan paradiso alpha.

this sometimes gives connection error but next beta\a full release will be just great !

and it works in vista.here's the screenie-
*img175.imageshack.us/img175/879/65249134bv1.th.jpg

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
atleast first let them release FF3.
In Open Source world usually project teams work on more than 1 release at a time. Quite a few projects have 3 working releases out of which, one is current - no new features added, only bug fixes and security patches, testing release - where new features are added and last is cutting edge - this one works on the newest softwares and technology around but chances are most of the early releases will be totally unusable by anyone other than the developers.

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
ya I saw that too ... damm man

Arent they just going too fast ..

FF 3 still not released yet .. its under beta ..

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Yeh karlo baat... Firefox 3 release nahin hua.... 4 ka beta shuru ho gaya !!!!

Oye... pehle v3 ko theek se release karo....

I dont use 3.. as i have probs using thinkdigit forum in it. Like enter key (new line) are not introduced when i post the message... also.. other minor probs i'm used to not live with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom