Fire the Apple Hardware guy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
What the hell is wrong with Apple.. firstly they attract the customers with 9400+9600 GT in MB Pro and then they disable its Hybrid SLI and on the fly graphics switching.. Someone at Apple really needs to be fired for all these stupid decisions.. To switch the graphics card, one needs to logout and then login.. a needless procedure..

Source

NucleusKore

TheSaint
You are using a technological marvel, and so you shouldn't complain. Apple will not be happy

*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/38large.png

dr_jimit

Journeyman
What the hell is wrong with Apple..

Its also wrong with iPhone And Vodafone customer personal,
they took half an hour to show me the iPhone in their store and after that when they shhowed me the phone it was DEAD...I will write this full story later

OP
hellknight

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
yeah.. and Bluetooth is disabled in iPod Touch by default.. i think that this is due to music piracy reasons..

Pat

Beyond Smart
WTH ? No Hybrid SLI ? This CANT possibly be real. Surely apple has more brains than this ?

No they dont. And this is real.

@OP: Why blame the Apple hardware Guys ? The hardware *still* fully supports it. Its only a question about their software implementation which un(der)utilizes the hardware.

aritrap

Mobile Addict
yeah.. and Bluetooth is disabled in iPod Touch by default.. i think that this is due to music piracy reasons..

I am not entirely sure if the iPod Touch has Bluetooth or not but if it does have it, it is present just for the Nike+ thing. Apple only allows using a Bluetooth headset or maybe not even that in the iPhone 3G so why would they give full bluetooth functionality in the iPod Touch?

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
What the hell is wrong with Apple.. firstly they attract the customers with 9400+9600 GT in MB Pro and then they disable its Hybrid SLI and on the fly graphics switching.. Someone at Apple really needs to be fired for all these stupid decisions.. To switch the graphics card, one needs to logout and then login.. a needless procedure..

Source

This is absolutely outrageous. What the hell is the point of the 9400? In case you need weaker graphics?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom