finalized rig :) wants expert suggestions

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:Gaming,photoshot, maya,& some photo editing

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: don't want to spent more than 80k

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: most probably not.(never done also)

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 7 and Linux dual boot

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 1tb at least

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: anything above 21 inch should do the job (in future i might go dual monitor)

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: i want all the component

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: in jan only

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: never built one but panning to build this one myself (advices are welcome )

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: i am in hyderabad , so gonna try ctc here if don't find the product or the price difference is big i'll buy online

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: here is what i am looking , i want your suggestion on compatibility of these product or if you can suggest me any better vfm product than these
##################################################################
Intel i7 3770 =17750

Gigabyte GA-H77-DS3H rev (1.1)=6800

Corsair 2x4gb Vengeance DDR3 1600 with Cas Latency(CL) 9 =1500 4gb single stick

cooler Master Hyper 212 evo=2250

Western Digital 1TB balck with 64mb cache=5850

Corsair TX650 V2=5300

ASUS DRW-24B3ST=1050

Corsair 400r cabinet=4700

keyboard & mouse = please suggest me something

monitor = please suggest me something (i would prefer matte )

APC UPS 1100kv (black color)=5100

for GPU planning to get 7950 vapor-x (i'll be buying gpu later )
also have to get headphone & a webcam = please suggest me something here too

all the prices mentioned here are from vedant computer , gonna buy it from local market if its cheaper or equal in prices
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cilus

laborare est orare
Looks like you have done extensive research before posting here. Well there is nothing to change about the components you've chosen. For Display, get Dell S2240 Display, around 9.1K, based on AMVA panel. It is a full HD display with very good quality.

OP
V

vikasnagpal_v2

Broken In
Yes Cilus, i have been looking at other threads for theirs suggestion
for the monitor even i was thinking for that one only , but isn't that one has very glossy screen ,i want matte screen
Dell 21.5 inch LED - S2240L Monitor: Flipkart.com
if you can suggest me something similar to what you suggested (very good monitor that is ) but not glossy that'll be really helpful

OP
V

vikasnagpal_v2

Broken In
Hi again ... i am planning to buy the components this weekend or next.So anybody there can please suggest me from where should i buy these for best deal And can you please suggest me some good shops here in hyderabad to buy from (it'll be great if you could provide me the mail id & contact no of those shops)

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hai,

You can buy from Arun Computers at Chenoy Trade Center(CTC),Parklane,Secunderabad. Just ask for Mr.Raghu (9849457428) in Arun give him your configuration and tell that sunil has sent you.Ok.He will give you very good price compared to others as I have bought from him in May,2012 for 61k.I also referred 2 other TDF members to him who have bought good RIGs for lesser prices in whole of CTC.Ok.By the way Arun Computers email-id:arun.computers@gmail.com

OP
V

vikasnagpal_v2

Broken In
@Cilus i looked at the specs for GW2250hm & they are pretty good but i don't have much trust for that brand, can you suggest me some other option also (dell,assus,etc..)
i'll be using it mostly for gaming & movies (sometimes content editing also but very rare) the budget is around 10K (i can stretch it 2-3k more if its that good)

Cilus

laborare est orare
@Cilus i looked at the specs for GW2250hm & they are pretty good but i don't have much trust for that brand, can you suggest me some other option also (dell,assus,etc..)
i'll be using it mostly for gaming & movies (sometimes content editing also but very rare) the budget is around 10K (i can stretch it 2-3k more if its that good)

Then I can't help much. Buddy, come out of thw world where every other companies apart from the big fishes are bad. BenQ is producing some quality displays for a long time. A lot of forum members are having BenQ display. At your budget, there is no better display available

gameranand

Living to Play
For KB
Corsair K90 - Mechanical KB but expensive.
Logitech G510 - Non- Mechanical KB but budget friendly.

Mice - If Palm grip
Logitech G300 or Logitech G400
If Claw grip
Corsair M60

As for BenQ, I can vouch that they are pretty good for ASS also because I have done a RMA and they replaced my monitor having just one stuck pixel. :)

OP
V

vikasnagpal_v2

Broken In
thanks for all of your replies.i was just avoiding benQ because i or any of my friends didn't have any experience with it but now when all of you guys saying its good & BenQ GW2250hm is the best one i can get for the budget (around 10k i am gonna go for it ) i am gonna go for it,If you have any other suggestions also please let me know.
And for keyboard & mouse i am looking for something in a budget under 5k (keyboard + mouse)
i am gonna buy these most probably this weekend
:)

Top Bottom