Final Call... Suggestions Pls..Cell Under 16.5K

Which One of these..?..Pls mentions reasons also..:-)

• SE W300i

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Samsung D820

• Nokia 6230i

• Nokia 6680

• Nokia 6270

• Nokia 6233

• Nokia 6131

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aadipa

Padawan
Congrats for your W810i.

If you use bluetooth dongle with native XP bluetooth drivers, then FMA is the first software you should get. Originally made for SE T610, it still works well for all SE phones.

OP
Dipen01

Dipen01

Youngling
@Aadipa:- I am using USB Cable... and my PC is old..so its USB 1.1..btw when i asked my other frend having some Nokia Cell with EDGE..that how is the service??...he told me he is gettin 20-21kbps....at nite...cmon whats problem with my cell / my connection / my PC then...

many of other frends are also gettin around 12-13 thru GPRS..

i think it as only 1 possibility...and that mite be RANGE..but RANGE is full...and its also showing E as i said earlier....so what mite be the prob.is that i am using IE..and d/lding without DAP..or any other Accelerator..or what..!!

will have to call again to Cust care...

Pathik

Google Bot
IE sux use opera /Ff and fdm

@dipen did u try ur frends cell in ur pc and ur cell in his pc... try all the combos an tell the speed..

Last edited:
OP
Dipen01

Dipen01

Youngling
Damn...

I have been so dumb...

last nite i was thinkin..what must be diff... EDGE cell...Airtel Connection...everything perfect..why i aint gettin speeds..

Just 4 a fluke i thought lets try service packs....as its mentioned everywhere...but i never installed bcoz my RAM was 64...so i reinstalled my XP..and installed Spacks..1 and 2...

and VOILA...;)

solid chal raha hain...well not that solid but yeah...quite a good improvement..dunno d/l speed is still less...coz i ain using flashget or anything..and still browsing using IE...

will have to install firefox..

btw..any more updates..which can tweak my connction further..

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
It's got similar features as that of w700i(the one released inthe begining).
It's stylish. It's got plenty of followers, developers who provide applications/softwares for it.

freakanomics

Broken In
I would advice you to go for..SE 810i......see...its more compact than the Nokia phones like N70, you got all the options you need for a good phone....theres walkman.....vc....etc.....so go for it buddy before you get anymore reviews and again cofuse yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom