File Deleter !?#!@#

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpabhi

Broken In
hello ppl...

hope evryones doin well....

well i jst woke up from a nightmare... :p .. yeah kinda...read on... i nevr had such a prob b4!!!

i was downloading this torrent movie... to jst chck it properly... i copied it to my documents.... jst casually... n then i played it with vlc player...

vlc player indexed the avi file..... then it ran it....

after tht i cudnt delete the avi...

yeah thr was absolutely no way i cud delete tht file... it said tht some othr prog was usin it.... i had come across such situs b4. so i did a deboot.... nope.... reboot in safe mode...nope... chck disk..nope...uninstalled al progs related to tht file.... nope... i was goin mad :X..... i jst sat here from 3 am to 4 30 am tryin to delete tht file... :eek:

maaaaaaaan i was fed up.... finally i got this softy file deleter n deleted the file wit it.. :p

now somebody tell me how this file deleter sofy works....jst for academic purpose u kno.... :p

Vyasram

The pWnster
if u del usin shift+del , it deletes only the referrer/header and one can recover the data. If u use file del softie like Erazer , it completely deletes the file from head to tail

anandk

Distinguished Member
file deleters usually delete such 'locked' files on reboot, when they r still to be used/locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom