FIFA11 Is out..!!!

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
Have anybody tried FIFA11 or PES 11? Is it gonna be in October Issue of Digit?
Please tell ur opinion about the game..

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
I have played both the demos. For me FIFA is better is season. PES is not yet upto the mark.
PES used to have better gameplay engine. Quick, one touch passing was simple with PES. This time FIFA has done it just right. Their gameplay is on par with that of PES. And graphics in FIFA is always miles ahead of PES. So, going by the demo versions, this season FIFA FTW

mahesh

naughty boy :) :)
i have installed the fifa11 demo. but i was not able to change the keyboard settings. i tried to set these values through myFifa > game settings. but is not enabled there. how to change those controller keys.???. Please help!!!!

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
1. Double click fifa11 demo.exe.
2. Go to Game Settings and make changes according to the attached picture. 3. Once done, select OK and start the game.
4. Once the game is loaded, a welcome screen is displayed. There you get to select the controller and configure it.
5. Go to Custom and select the button against each action.
This is done for attacking moves (eg, passing, shooting, crossing etc). Similarly change for defensive moves also.
6. Press OK and check is it is working.

Let me know is you have any issues.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
played fifa 11 demo
its good
and i love that we can always keep practising on our own... there's no loading time or anything :D

Top Bottom