ithehappy

Human Spambot
Nah, anything released after FIFA 10 is meant for those stupid controllers, and I mean if you wanna play it completely, the skill moves and all. Don't know why they still release stuffs for PC!

krishnendu

Journeyman
^^ +1

Nah, anything released after FIFA 10 is meant for those stupid controllers, and I mean if you wanna play it completely, the skill moves and all. Don't know why they still release stuffs for PC!

Everything works well on keyboard too, I can do all the skill moves by keyboard just the difference is using controllers is easier.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
^^ +1

Everything works well on keyboard too, I can do all the skill moves by keyboard just the difference is using controllers is easier.

You mind sharing your key bindings? I use arrow keys for movement & have assigned left shift & numpad direction keys for the skill moves, but switching between them is really hard.

krishnendu

Journeyman
You mind sharing your key bindings? I use arrow keys for movement & have assigned left shift & numpad direction keys for the skill moves, but switching between them is really hard.

Yes same here. and that is why controller is far more easier. 360 turn is almost impossible on numpad 8-4-2-6.

I use S to contain player and SPACE to contain another team-mate. W-A-S-D just like old fifa. Playing from fifa07.

Anyone here playing career mode AS PLAYER ??? :!:

Prongs298

In the zone
you know for fifa 11 and 12 you had to configure key bindings in that game configuration dialogue box that appears before the game. in that you also select the graphics detail. well that created a lot of problems. because in that box it showed you key bindings but inside the game it showed the symbols of the gamepad buttons.

but not from fifa 13. now you do the key bindings inside the game and it shows the keys you assigned instead of the symbols. so my advice is to use whatever you fell comfortable with. OR go the old fifa way, ie, WASDQEZXC+arrows, which was in 2004, 05, 06, 07, 08.

they messed up from 2009 to 12. and then 2013 happened. The best FIFA till date. and trust me i've played them all extensively.

one important think to note while binding keyboard keys is that in some keyboards some button combos might not work together. for eg, 3 arrow keys+q will not work. so set accordingly.

mitraark

Decrepit
Please please please can anyone give me tips for this game?? I play using keyboard. There is a friend who is defeating me continuously. All he does is through ball (lofted one) can anyone tell me a solution. He often catches me with no defenders near goal post using this lofted through ball. Please tell me any solution. Also what is the best way to gain possession of ball from opponent. I just keep pressed the contain button (d)

I've heard the lofted through Balls are disallowed in gaming competitions, they do work out unfairly. One way to stop those is to play with fast defenders ( with high Sprint Speed and Acceleration ) , i play Clichy in CB sometimes.

Also, playing in a defensive formation helps, i always play 4-1-2-1-2 formation ( now it's called DIamond ) , the CDM plays a vital role in defense.

Defending requires a lot of anticipation, always keep your eye out for open players ( players who are unmarked and can freely receieve a pass) instead of just the opponent who has the ball. Make use of Secondary Press sometimes, use your current player to block the open player.

Bear in mind these are just what works for me, tactics vary depending upon the style you play.

Please please please can anyone give me tips for this game?? I play using keyboard. There is a friend who is defeating me continuously. All he does is through ball (lofted one) can anyone tell me a solution. He often catches me with no defenders near goal post using this lofted through ball. Please tell me any solution. Also what is the best way to gain possession of ball from opponent. I just keep pressed the contain button (d)

Now it seems that I've improved a bit. Required lot of practice and patience.

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
Guys any Real Madrid fans here, install this mod and regenerate. You will love it.
Messi To CR7 Convertor Mod - FIFA 13 at ModdingWay

Can anyone tell me what to do to get the ball past midfielders?? I've developed a bad habit of only lobbed through balls. I gave up keyboard and moved to joystick

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Can anyone tell me what to do to get the ball past midfielders?? I've developed a bad habit of only lobbed through balls. I gave up keyboard and moved to joystick

Joystick or gamepad? Well,with FIFA 13 the game is really tactical. And if you will only rely on one type of technique then it would be not good for you when you play with someone who is not prone to that technique. Work the ball continuously for creating spaces between player,keep possession but not for too long with a single player,practice crosses,long shots. Most of all if you have mastered one technique(chip thru ball in your case) don't keep using it if you want to get better. Play on legendary and practice different techniques of playing.

Joystick or gamepad? Well,with FIFA 13 the game is really tactical. And if you will only rely on one type of technique then it would be not good for you when you play with someone who is not prone to that technique. Work the ball continuously for creating spaces between player,keep possession but not for too long with a single player,practice crosses,long shots. Most of all if you have mastered one technique(chip thru ball in your case) don't keep using it if you want to get better. Play on legendary and practice different techniques of playing.

Yeah. All I've mastered is lobbed through balls. I gave up keyboard because it was very hard to perform skill moves using it.

CarlonSamuels

Journeyman
just wanted to share something funny that happened in my Career Mode with Wolves
So in my third season i bought Lloris from spurs and from that season onwards every time i played them they had an outfield player in goal (Bale,Dembele,Adebayor till now) I have no idea how this happens surely they have backup keepers?
Has this happened to anyone?

*MY TEAM*
Aubameyang(90)
Neymar(90)El Sharaway(90)Hazard(91)
Witsel(90)Pogba(88)
Imbaye(85)Kalas(89)N'Kolou(88)Imbaye(85)Azpilicueta(85)
Lloris(93)

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
just wanted to share something funny that happened in my Career Mode with Wolves
So in my third season i bought Lloris from spurs and from that season onwards every time i played them they had an outfield player in goal (Bale,Dembele,Adebayor till now) I have no idea how this happens surely they have backup keepers?
Has this happened to anyone?

*MY TEAM*
Aubameyang(90)
Neymar(90)El Sharaway(90)Hazard(91)
Witsel(90)Pogba(88)
Imbaye(85)Kalas(89)N'Kolou(88)Imbaye(85)Azpilicueta(85)
Lloris(93)

Happens to me in Fifa 11 with one of the teams. Don't have Fifa 13

Anyone unlocked all the pros skills?? Can anyone tell me how to do it?

Can anyone tell me how to unlock all celebration without complrting the accomplishments?? please

Top Bottom