Fifa 12 minimises automatically

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
Yeah I have joined a thread, apparently a few other people are having the same problem but no solution as of now

LOL, if someone over there is an American the game developers can be sued for mental harassment, reduction in pleasure and any god damn reason.

(Yeah, Americans will sue for almost anything, an old grandma sued apple for a billion or was it million bucks coz she banged her nose on their glass walls, she couldn't see it)

OP
lovedonator

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
LOL, if someone over there is an American the game developers can be sued for mental harassment, reduction in pleasure and any god damn reason.

(Yeah, Americans will sue for almost anything, an old grandma sued apple for a billion or was it million bucks coz she banged her nose on their glass walls, she couldn't see it)

And the most amazing fact is many of them even win those lawsuits and get a load of money.:mrgreen:

yeah, and try to check if any security software was recently updated and conflicting.

I have Mcafee Security Centre installed and it is set to update automatically but I think it has nothing to do with the problem as I have tried playing the game with Mcafee turned off and the problem occurs

I am having the same problem. , . Couldnt undrstnd why. .only fifa12 has dis prob. .

Welcome to the club mate.Post here and join our protest
EA Forums

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
And the most amazing fact is many of them even win those lawsuits and get a load of money.:mrgreen:

An american burglar sued the house owner for $500,000 because he was trapped in the house for 8 days and there wasn't any food or water.
Surprisingly, he won the claim!

Top Bottom