Fifa 12 minimises automatically

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
From some days my Fifa 12 has started to minimise automatically during playing the game.I can restore the window back again but it is very annoying and I am losing matches because of it.I have all the latest drivers installed.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
hmm.. interesting.. I have never played any FIFA games.. I have a hunch that you are using Alt+Space+N key combinations which is causing the window to be minimized.

OP
lovedonator

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
hmm.. interesting.. I have never played any FIFA games.. I have a hunch that you are using Alt+Space+N key combinations which is causing the window to be minimized.

No no...I'm not even touching the keyboard.I have a Logitech RumblePad F510 and I use that for playing FIFA.And I've been playing FIFA for almost 5 years now and this is the first time something like this is happening.I've been playing the new FIFA 12 since it has launched & this problem has started since a few days

amruth kiran

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them
sometimes the key combo conflicts with the joypad keys. check that

like the keyboard keys to pass or shoot might be the escape key on the joypad. or vice versa

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Well since no one has said this yet, Update using any latest patch released. Are there any unnecessary programs running in background? Any other game has this problem during online matches?

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
-Try changing screen resolutions?
-Don't run any other app while gaming?
-Scan for worms?
-Try playing from a keyboard and check if the same thing happens?
-Try the joypad or whatever you call on an alternate PC with the same game?

OP
lovedonator

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
-Try changing screen resolutions?
-Don't run any other app while gaming?
-Scan for worms?
-Try playing from a keyboard and check if the same thing happens?
-Try the joypad or whatever you call on an alternate PC with the same game?

Tried running after closing other apps
Scanned for worms,Mcafee installed and also Malwarebytes
Same thing while playing from keyboard
Not tried on other PC but other games not having the problem

Top Bottom