few GK about graphics.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
M

mira000111

Broken In
noone else???????/

Ook,,,no one else to share any more GK here?? :oops: :oops: :x :x :x Share ur opinion about ur graphics cards and games…………………………………..

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
Re: noone else???????/

mira000111 said:
Ook,,,no one else to share any more GK here?? :oops: :oops: :x :x :x Share ur opinion about ur graphics cards and games…………………………………..

Duh! What was that ??

OP
M

mira000111

Broken In
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: asking my 1st question about Games :::

i am looking 4 buy Final Fantasy well the latest version is 10 i think......

my q is---------->> r all the vertions different? or it is that FF10 is somekind of upgradation of FF7 .or every FF is totally diiferent adventure??

OP
M

mira000111

Broken In
about core fq

ATI RADEON 9600XT 10550/-
500/340 AGP 2/4/8 128BIT BGA 128MB DDR CRT+TV+DVI

GEFORCE FX 5700 LE 256 MB DDR TV& DVI 7650/-

well here is a specification of a ATi and Nvedia graphics card....
here 500/340 AGP is 'core frequency' but what is this thing?

Core frequency higher will be better I think?? is it true?

I see Geforce have not stated any core frequency then whats is its core frequency?????????

what will be the difference if core frequency is 200/100 rather than 500/340????? will the game run slow? :lol:

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
Mira 500 is the core frequency and 340 is the memory frequency, but since it is DDR it is effectively doubled so it becomes 340+340 = 680.

Core frequency the higher is better, the geforce 5700LE has 225 Mhz core and 400 Mhz(200).

The gaming performance of the card with 200/100 wont be as good as 500/340, however the core and memory ratings arent the only factors that affect the cards performance, memory width/bus, no. rendering pipelines, type of memory, etc also count a lot.

theraven

Technomancer
mira ... i think it would be better to start new posts for ur new questions :)
or even better post all ur doubts at once if u can .. it just makes it easier thats all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom