Feeling hopeless, need to earn money, don't know where to post this

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
Try ur luck here
Tutorvista.com - Online Tutoring, Homework Help for Math, Science, English from Best Online Tutor

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
:shock: Her father would be earning 10000/hr :)) And hats off to girl's intelligence :p :rofl:
No need to comment really on anyone's intelligence. Everyone needs help sometime, and taking tutions or guidance is a not a shame. 1000/hr is over the top finanically, but if the goal is achieved no one will care how much was spent...

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
No need to comment really on anyone's intelligence. Everyone needs help sometime, and taking tutions or guidance is a not a shame. 1000/hr is over the top finanically, but if the goal is achieved no one will care how much was spent...
+1.

Her dad's bro is the CEO (or something) of a very big news channel. So money is nothing to her.

Sarath

iDota
^+1 to the post above.

I haven't ever gone to tuitions in my life. The only reason I ever though of it was for "other" reasons. But then some people have a different learning curve and tend to do better in small groups or when tutored exclusively.

I can't believe someone would take and pay 1000bucks per hour. He must be insanely good at teaching. And money is very perspective, the more you have it the lesser its value tends to be. My friend's brothers Math teacher was given 10s of thousands of bucks to make him pass his 12th boards. That was over the top for me but for his Dad, I don't think it even bothered once the results were positive.

Meanwhile I hope OP has found a source of earning. He seems to be missing in this conversation.

Update: I was refering to Liverpool :-D

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

Sorry, it was my mistake. :oops:

Top Bottom