[FEEDBACK] New Thinkdigit Website

What do you think of the all new ThinkDigit.com?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
^Ya, 'plain ugly'.....thats the right word!

Man, when you had already purchased professional themes like Webber, darkfuild, etc. why did you hire an amatuer to re-theme the forum. Look mah what a mess it looks!

When will you hire better web designers or did you hire some 'cheap' web designer?

Yuck!

Last edited:

shadow2get

In the zone
This Forum is starting to Suck now. :mad:

Mainly due to the ADS all over the place. Really failed to understand how hard it is to manage a Forum without any ADS for you guys. :confused:

First, ADS were put in the Top. Now you have started to put it on the right. What next ?
Ads on Left & Bottom as well ? :x You want some more tips as to where else to put ads. Here is 1 place. Whenever the User posts something, Display a Full PAGE AD IMAGE & then redirect him to the page where he posted.

And give an option to change from the default RED theme. It looks really BAD. :-?

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
For all I care about the features now, I'm hurting badly in my eye. Too much red, old theme give you must, the force is weak with this one...

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Shld I create a thread named Collect your FUNDS for Digit Forum so that we can remove ads from here ???

OMG... Please... remove this theme... :((

nvidia

-----ATi-----
Shld I create a thread named Collect your FUNDS for Digit Forum so that we can remove ads from here ???

OMG... Please... remove this theme... :((
+1
Please remove the side ads. IF possible, then make the way it was before.:)

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
I hate the color selection. I'm of the opinion that the person who actually chose this color should be shot. Also if possible get rid of the "el cheapo" look.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Here's a temporary solution for people with Firefox and adblockplus. Just block everything red by right click > Adblock image. As for ads, I don't see any as in before, adp handles everthing.

*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/large/7724/1.png*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/large/7726/3.png

Surely not elegant, but gets the job done.

Last edited:

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^^@hitboxx: How to block the side ads with ADP?
I tried blocking it but it keeps reloading everytime:(:(

narangz

Web developer
@Hitboxx-Your post width increased the forum width & vertical scrollbar has to be used.

Designers should take this in notice.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
I tried blocking it but it keeps reloading everytime

Did you enable a Ad Subscription Filter? I just installed it and skipped that step and the ads did show up. I went pack to the Add-in Preferences and added EasyList USA as the Ad subscription filter and then restarted Firefox and now it works. No ads.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
I tried blocking it but it keeps reloading everytime:(:(
Er., it doesn't? I have used ADP since when I don't remember and I never see ads in any sites which ADP can't handle. What subscription do you have for ADP? I had selected the first USA list in ADP option iirc.

Edit: Yes, as in the above post!

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^^Thanks a lot FilledVoid. I dont see any ads now:D
EDIT: @hitboxx: Its working now. Subscribed to easylist USA thing and now i dont see the ads.:)

awssome new theme, but the older one was slightly better.
How about allowing us to choose the theme for our accounts ?
And Why is my right hand side blank ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom